• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Aladdin block 5d attacks with Borg (Eight Headed Barrier) ?

Aladdin says no one can penetrate his Borg not even Sinbad and King Solomon in chapter 333. But does he actually mean the God forms of them both or just the human forms ? He does not clarify that. To say you can block an attack from a god who is a dimensional tier over you is a reach for me..so i would argue he only means the human version of King solomon and sinbad.

But on the other hand , he KNOWS that Solomon is a God and from previous chapters sinbad too (because sinbad rewrote the rukh) ,which means you can also argue that Aladdin might be able to block attacks from a 4D being and higher.

Why would he refer to Sinbads human form when he fully knows that sinbad turned to a god?
What yall think ?

Last edited:
He was referring to their human forms. This is the answer that makes most sense considering that Aladdin also put Arba on that list, and she is not similar in power to god Sinbad and god Solomon, only in their human forms.

Not to mention that Aladdin is a Magi, and the power of a Magi is provided by the Sacred Palace. It would be impossible for a magi to reach the level of someone with complete control over the Palace and Rukh at it's conceptual essence.

You could use the Wisdom of Solomon as an argument, since Aladdin dominated it and received all the powers of Alma Toran. But there is no indication that Aladdin received the powers of Il-Irrah or God Solomon as well (Otherwise this would be mentioned in the series and he would have no limitations in reaching the Sacred Palace with a portal).

This makes sense.
Even tho this explanation is the only logical one, is still odd.
I think borg al samm has nothing to do wit AP or DB , it is pure hax.
It is not the first time that in magi a lesser being reacted to a higher being and damaged or negate him.
Examples:
Human Solomon sealed il illah...
The strongest human from alma thoran vs the god of alma thoran ..how is this possible ?
Hax

Human Sinbad gets one shoted by Ugo..but he resurect and turned into a god..how is this possible ?
Hax (from higher gods who are above ugo)

Aladdin,alibaba,judar,Hakuryu and arba negating mindhax from a 5D being (sinbad rewrote the rukh)
How is this possible ? Hax

So when aladdin says that he can block all attacks i actually believe him or in other words you can argue for it based on other examples mentioned above.
In my Headcanon aladdin is protected by his father Solomon a 6D being .
What explains why he can block all attacks. Solomon makes sure that no one can harm his child not even himself.

Last edited:
He literally said "King Solomon" why would he refer to human solomon when solomon is already a god ?

This makes sense.
Even tho this explanation is the only logical one, is still odd.
I think borg al samm has nothing to do wit AP or DB , it is pure hax.
It is not the first time that in magi a lesser being reacted to a higher being and damaged or negate him.
Examples:
Human Solomon sealed il illah...
The strongest human from alma thoran vs the god of alma thoran ..how is this possible ?
Hax

Human Sinbad gets one shoted by Ugo..but he resurect and turned into a god..how is this possible ?
Hax (from higher gods who are above ugo)

Aladdin,alibaba,judar,Hakuryu and arba negating mindhax from a 5D being (sinbad rewrote the rukh)
How is this possible ? Hax

So when aladdin says that he can block all attacks i actually believe him or in other words you can argue for it based on other examples mentioned above.
In my Headcanon aladdin is protected by his father Solomon a 6D being .
What explains why he can block all attacks. Solomon makes sure that no one can harm his child not even himself.
Like I said
It wouldnt be the first time a human interacted with God

Honestly this needs to be looked at, Ilah shared part of his powers with humans and what he shared could affect him, so yea, Aladdin might not be referring to their human forms

Back