• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can a character be standard equipment?

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
The title, I am making a profile for a character, and he always has his sister in a box that he never leaves behind. Should that be added to his profile or..?

Well, he has a box on his back just contains his sister, as she would die to sunlight. Nothing really special to it beyond that.

The sister is pretty much a vampire. Demon in verse, but she has regen and overall is capable of fighting if forced to.

Alright.

Also, putting + to someones tier because they backwards scale from a higher tier should be alright, no?

I am okay with it, I know of some cases where that exact thing has happened.

Actually you can't, the + is only for when there's a calc putting the character on the higher end of the tier

From the AP page: "Currently misused to an extraordinary degree on the wiki, the "+" symbol should only be used when the Attack Potency has been calculated to be greater than the average (arithmetic mean) of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier."

The problem is that people have both had issues with and and people like ant had allowed it to not be used in cases like Dio Brando. Will still make a crt for it.

Though, it is narguably above the average.

Well yeah, the misuse of the + is an issue that has been going on for a while now

Of course it is. I have the same situation in one of my main verses

Back