• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calyrex Vs Megicula

Epsilon_R

He/Him
6-B Versions are used

Speed is Equalized

Pokemon-Trading-Card-Game-Chilling-Reign-710x400.jpg
E4o3Dk7UcAkaWCP.jpg

King of Harvests:

Queen of Curses:

Inconclusive: 7

Last edited:
Since your using Ice Rider Calyrex (judging by the post pictures).

What can Megicula do against passive ASZ and all the cognitive senses the big brain king has?

Yea it seens seens like the absolute zero amps the psychic power to 30km range not that it has a 30km range itself
Since ap does not matter her can someone explain calyrex mind hax(limitations,uses, how they work etc)

Hmmm... that's further than I remember (iirc SBA 4km).

Does she have any passives to answer Calyrex's psychic abilities (including the above mentioned cognitive senses). Assuming the ASZ aura doesn't scale to Calyrex full range?
Yea it seens seens like the absolute zero amps the psychic power to 30km range not that it has a 30km range itself
Since ap does not matter her can someone explain calyrex mind hax(limitations,uses, how they work etc)
Calyrex mind haxxed/possessed a trainer in the Crown Tundra, it also telepathically spoke to Gloria/Victor and used telekinesis multiple times (as with with most psychic types it's mind hax is thought based). As a psychic type legendary it's potency scales to (if not above); Drowsee (that mind haxxed an island's worth of Pokémon) and Gigantamax Orbeetle (that can mind hax a stadium worth of people and mons).

Tl:dr Calyrex mind hax potency is in the thousands minimum that can affect a range of 50km.

Does she have any passives to answer Calyrex's psychic abilities (including the above mentioned cognitive senses).
She has a spell called Decaying World, it basically is Passive Powernull.
Calyrex mind haxxed/possessed a trainer in the Crown Tundra, it also telepathically spoke to Gloria/Victor and used telekinesis multiple times (as with with most psychic types it's mind hax is thought based). As a psychic type legendary it's potency scales to (if not above); Drowsee (that mind haxxed an island's worth of Pokémon) and Gigantamax Orbeetle (that can mind hax a stadium worth of people and mons).

Tl:dr Calyrex mind hax potency is in the thousands minimum that can affect a range of 50km.
Megicula's resistance is only in the mid hundreds so I don't think it would be enough. But she has Decaying World to make up for it

Does she have any passives to answer Calyrex's psychic abilities (including the above mentioned cognitive senses). Assuming the ASZ aura doesn't scale to Calyrex full range?

Does its psychic powers require the opponent to have a brain to work?

Does its psychic powers require the opponent to have a brain to work?
I mean it works on Pokémon which can have type 1 inorganics, incorporals, cyborgs and even sentient food. So no I guess?
She has a spell called Decaying World, it basically is Passive Powernull.

Megicula's resistance is only in the mid hundreds so I don't think it would be enough. But she has Decaying World to make up for it
Questions about Decaying World:

*What's it range?
*Does it null all powers or just magic?
*Does she start with it IC?

*Up to Hundred Meters
*It can negate True Magic, which summons the real element
*It's a passive
Hmmm... I'm foreseeing an Incon here.

The Queen can passively null anything the The King throws at her but the The Queen can't get pass The King's cognitive awareness and ASZ aura.

I'll wait until other Pokémon/Black Clover supporters make their arguments, before making an official vote.

Inb4 Pokémon Vs Black Clover becomes the next big thing.

Honestly i do not know a lot about pokemon scaling but this seen very inconclusive, will do some research and take more input before voting

Why would it be different? That's actually the first time I've heard of that, it that even a thing accepted?

In any case, AZ's range is unknown, so as soon as Decaying World enters AZ's range it would be nulled

Why would it be different? That's actually the first time I've heard of that, it that even a thing accepted?

In any case, AZ's range is unknown, so as soon as Decaying World enters AZ's range it would be nulled
It is, because power null prevents powers from being activated, it can't stop powers which are constantly active since the start without feats. It's literally common sense. It's a thing that's already applied to lots of Threads, like the recent Eternatus vs Aizen which was removed for this very reason.

It is, because power null prevents powers from being activated, it can't stop powers which are constantly active since the start without feats. It's literally common sense. It's a thing that's already applied to lots of Threads, like the recent Eternatus vs Aizen which was removed for this very reason.
Decaying world can negate powers after they are already acticated so it should work just fine

Power Nullification isn't just preventing a power from being activated, it can as well get rid of those that already are activated, which is the case for Megicula

Decaying world can negate powers after they are already acticated so it should work just fine
...just for the aura to be activated again, since it is naturally activated from Glastrier's body.
Power Nullification isn't just preventing a power from being activated, it can as well get rid of those that already are activated, which is the case for Megicula
Without feats it can't. We can't assume it blocks passives because yes.

Look,

Passive = Already activated

Megicula's powernull = Negating powers that were already activated

If her powernull was just preventing the opponent from activating their power, I would have give you that, but that's not the case

Also this whole argument is assuming Calyrex's aura has the range to reach Megicula in the first place

Passive = Already activated

Megicula's powernull = Negating powers that were already activated
Fine I guess. But here's a thing that is concerning me:

Power Nullification via Curse Manipulation (With 'Decaying World', Megicula is able to curse attacks and weaken them to the point that they become undone. The nullification is potent enough to make Noelle's Valkyrie Dress vanish despite it being extremely resistant to nullification)

Am I wrong or it basically says that it takes time to do such? The Aura freezes instantly as even said in the scan. So it just needs to get close and ggs. And what exactly stops Calyrex from spamming Future Sight, giving that it bypasses forcefields and precognition.

And BTW how high does she scale? Calyrex is >>8.3 Teratons.

Fine I guess. But here's a thing that is concerning me:

Power Nullification via Curse Manipulation (With 'Decaying World', Megicula is able to curse attacks and weaken them to the point that they become undone. The nullification is potent enough to make Noelle's Valkyrie Dress vanish despite it being extremely resistant to nullification)

Am I wrong or it basically says that it takes time to do such? The Aura freezes instantly as even said in the scan. So it just needs to get close and ggs. And what exactly stops Calyrex from spamming Future Sight, giving that it bypasses forcefields and precognition.
It is instant. The "weaker" part comes from Vanica using an extremely limited version of this spell to weaken a seal and undo it.

And BTW how high does she scale? Calyrex is >>8.3 Teratons.
She's >>17.2 Teratons

So there's a x2.07 gap, making it a notable difference (tho Calyrex has moves which amp stats to the point to overcome that). However, Calyrex has literally Class T LS vs her Superhuman one, making Calyrex basically win if it uses the psychic powers. Not to say that it is extremely intelligent and through its immensely high precognition + clairvoyance + retrocognition it'd know the extent of her powers, making Calyrex spam attacks such as Psychic or Future Sight from distance.

Last edited:
So there's a x2.07 gap, making it a notable difference. However, Calyrex has literally Class T LS vs her Superhuman one, making Calyrex basically win if it uses the psychic powers. Not to say that it is extremely intelligent and through its immensely high precognition + clairvoyance + retrocognition it'd know the extent of her powers, making Calyrex spam attacks such as Psychic or Future Sight from distance.
Can i ask how would a lifting strenght difference affect psychic powers?

Wouldn't it still incap/knock her out tho? And if you want to make it a stamina contest, Calyrex can run a whole week non stop.

Wouldn't it still incap/knock her out tho? And if you want to make it a stamina contest, Calyrex can run a whole week non stop.
She regenerated from being vaped. Being crushed in comparison shouldn't be an issue.

Megicula can absorb Mana, so while her magic supply isn't infinite, she can still fill herself back with Magic

She regenerated from being vaped. Being crushed in comparison shouldn't be an issue.

Megicula can absorb Mana, so while her magic supply isn't infinite, she can still fill herself back with Magic
I mean that Calyrex can simply block her completely, incapping her. Plus, can she fill herself infinitely?

Back