• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calyrex vs Fried Bagwa

I'm guessing Caly soul hax is why this match was deemed fit to be made. But Bagwa can simply teleport away. And he has many things that'll kill Caly in one use. Take Disintegration for example

I'm guessing Caly soul hax is why this match was deemed fit to be made. But Bagwa can simply teleport away. And he has many things that'll kill Caly in one use. Take Disintegration for example
Alright the character will be changed any suggestions?

I just saw this and wanted to respond to this point:
@Kazuma_kuwabara How does Bagwas law and conceptual manip work?
Bacially Fried have ancient magic (spatial magic and metamorphosis magic/biological manip), ancient magic is magic that manipulate abstract concepts (in spatial magic case it would be the concept of boundaries and in metamorphosis magic case it would be the manipulation of all organic magic, with Fried level of mastery he only can do normal spatial attacks, defenses and teleportation with spatial magic and with metamorphosis magic he can control monsters and strengthen them), similarly ancient magic is magic that work via manipulate the fundamental cores that gover the laws of the world, universe and reality so the use of ancient magic affect the laws of the world.

The explanation of ancient magic aside, what Calyrex is this? Ice Rider? Shadow Rider? Base?

Bacially Fried have ancient magic (spatial magic and metamorphosis magic/biological manip), ancient magic is magic that manipulate abstract concepts (in spatial magic case it would be the concept of boundaries and in metamorphosis magic case it would be the manipulation of all organic magic, with Fried level of mastery he only can do normal spatial attacks, defenses and teleportation with spatial magic and with metamorphosis magic he can control monsters and strengthen them), similarly ancient magic is magic that work via manipulate the fundamental cores that gover the laws of the world, universe and reality so the use of ancient magic affect the laws of the world.

The explanation of ancient magic aside, what Calyrex is this? Ice Rider? Shadow Rider? Base?
unsure which Calyrex

Shadow rider any suggestions on which character to switch with?

I am locking all threads in this tournament until further notice (for the lack of a better term) or never

After speaking to Speedster in PMs, I am unlocking this - but he isn't going to contribute towards this tournament, others will.

So, is this a stomp? I’ll get an opportunity later to read through the profiles shown and see if replacements/DQ’s are needed

Read through both profiles, and while this is a hax tournament I feel like Bagawa has abilities a bit above what should be permitted, so @Kazuma_kuwabara can pick a new character or just let Bagawa be DQ’ed, so Calyrex advances in that case

As for Apostles of God, they seem alright, powerful sure, but not beyond the calibre of this kind of tournament.

Read through both profiles, and while this is a hax tournament I feel like Bagawa has abilities a bit above what should be permitted, so @Kazuma_kuwabara can pick a new character or just let Bagawa be DQ’ed, so Calyrex advances in that case

As for Apostles of God, they seem alright, powerful sure, but not beyond the calibre of this kind of tournament.
kazuma was banned by Speedster.

Should still be good to submit a new character correct? Wasn’t this match made after the ban so it’s not like he’s discontinued from having a representative

will double check with Speedster though

Football wins (?)

Back