• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
These are some pretty tough characters apparently đź’€
Stats:

Both Calvin and Hobbes scale to each other so both are now Wall level due to this, this, this, and this

Both have Class 1 lifting strength due to this

They both have Subsonic+ speed due to this and this

Also I think their stamina should be Above Average given that both get injured alot and don’t usually make a big fuss. Some examples: Here, Here, Its also implied that they stayed up all night here and They look pretty scratched up here and yet neither one is acting notably hurt

Can’t wait to do Hobbes vs T. Rex

Honestly this is a pretty small verse with only two characters and despite it affecting alot of the stats this verse isn't exactly controversial so I might just go ahead and add the changes now

Honestly this is a pretty small verse with only two characters and despite it affecting alot of the stats this verse isn't exactly controversial so I might just go ahead and add the changes now
Nah. That's what I tried to do with Dark Deception verse when I first joined this site and I got a warning for it. You should get at least one staff approval.

Last edited:
Well, that means bye bye to all the matches on Hobbes' profile.
Besides chucky since he still has his wincon of oneshotting Hobbes with the grenade. And Daddy Pig doesn’t get oneshotted so that match could possibly also stay

Besides chucky since he still has his wincon of oneshotting Hobbes with the grenade. And Daddy Pig doesn’t get oneshotted so that match could possibly also stay
Chucky's grenade isn't rated as 9-B (I doubt it would be anywhere close to an actual grenade given that the explosion wasn't even that big).
Daddy Pig has zero combat experience and Hobbes now has a 3x AP + a massive LS advantage. It goes the same way as real life tiger Vs pig.

Chucky's grenade isn't rated as 9-B (I doubt it would be anywhere close to an actual grenade given that the explosion wasn't even that big).
Pretty sure the grenade isn’t listed in the ap section since it’s optional equipment and I think it’s just a general grenade used

Back