• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Group Help Needed. All Might Detroit Smash Timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait, let me get this straight.

Because we don't think it's reasonable, we won't use the anime, which is considered Secondary Canon, to use in our calcs but rather make up a timeframe using guesses and fan estimates.... What?

If people try to use the anime as a standard they will have to pick the exact timeframe shown in it, not add 5 seconds to it and say it's "close enough" so they can hide an outlier.

And if the only reason behind our rejection of the anime timeframe was its overtly high result, I'm afraid we'll have to live with that.

............good point. Now I'm confused.

(pi*distance^4*height*density)/(2*time^2) with distance = 5.3km and time = 3 seconds equates to...

(pi*5300^4*13000*1.003)/(2*3^2) = 1.79566423e18 J or 429 174 051 tons of TNT (429 megatons, 7-A), making Prime All Might 2 575 044 309 tons (2.6 gigatons, High 7-A+).

But which are we gonna use? =/

Question! why r we using 10s? iirc Kep-sama said "10-15s seems reasonable" or something along the line. i thought 15s would be good to use no?

10 seconds was the most reasonable estimate based off the panels for the feat.

We will not be using an anime time frame or horizon distance, period. It inflates the result to high hell.

Kepekley23 said:
If people try to use the anime as a standard they will have to pick the exact timeframe shown in it, not add 5 seconds to it and say it's "close enough" so they can hide an outlier.

And if the only reason behind our rejection of the anime timeframe was its overtly high result, I'm afraid we'll have to live with that.
To be honest I have to agree with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back