• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
I HAD AN IDEA

SBA
speed equal
Takes place in the hall of judgement

Vs

Last edited:
Well Caine would snap Sans away but Sans can also slam him down and kill him quickly, would Caine still try to snap or would he be startled if Sans uses TK

Sans can also slam him down and kill him quickly
"Kill him"

Immortality type 5:
🗿 Moai Emoji, Cara De Pedra Emoji

He's AI so Soul Hax shouldn't really work, Sans best bet is Incon with his Infinite Turn thingy, if he doesn't get snapped before that, that is

I feel like Sans would start with his move, Caine would get surprised, Sans would see Caine isn't normal and can't be killed, normally, so he would either
1-) Try his best to just explode and destroy Caine something that wouldn't work because Caine can just snap him even if Sans did his best
2-) Sans would go for the infinite Turn

Bump (I'm sorry if this is too soon I have no idea what the actual time between bumps should be)

As I said
Sans best bet is Incon through infinite turn
He either tries his best to kill Caine and fails
Or he immediately realizes Caine can't be killed so he immediately goes for the infinite turn

I said the soul Hax won't work
The reason why the soul hax supposedly wouldn't work is because AIs lack souls, but Sans already could use his hax against soulless stuff.

Rn Caine has only Average Human LS however, meaning that Sans would completely merc him with his Class 10 TK.

And remember that the first thing Sans does is using TK, Caine wouldn't understand anything due to lacking any kind of experience with Danmakus like Sans', leaving him kinda vulnerable to him.

Aka voting Sans here tbh.

The reason why the soul hax supposedly wouldn't work is because AIs lack souls, but Sans already could use his hax against soulless stuff.

Rn Caine has only Average Human LS however, meaning that Sans would completely merc him with his Class 10 TK.

And remember that the first thing Sans does is using TK, Caine wouldn't understand anything due to lacking any kind of experience with Danmakus like Sans', leaving him kinda vulnerable to him.

Aka voting Sans here tbh.
Good argument
Counterpoint:

Good argument
Counterpoint:
Sans literally won against Alastor despite him having Type 5 as well tho (but that can be off Alastor existing as a soul due to him being already dead).

Plus Monsters' magic can still attack intangible beings as if they're physical, meaning that if killed Flowey over and over, nothing says he won't be able with also Caine for same reason.

Oh
My bad then, still
(but that can be off Alastor existing as a soul due to him being already dead)
You kind of gave the reason why here
Caine isn't like that, he's an AI made of Code and Data that's designed to not normally die
Unless Sans can somehow bypass that, I don't think Caine would die by anything, and anything Sans would throw at him would just be turned into a comedic gag
Note that I'm not saying Sans "can't" hurt him, cuz I have no reason to believe he can't, what I'm saying is that Sans can't kill
Either way, I'm still gonna count your vote

Right, after all Flowey still "died" in the conventional way, but Caine just can't on the other hand, so huuuh.

Alastor lost because Sinners Immortality is not really combat appicable, it takes them quite some time to put themselves back up.

Radio Fraud also has no answer to Soul Hax

I have not readed the comments but i will say this

Snapping your finger is faster than swinging your arm downwards

I believe this is a stomp in caine's favor

Caine snaps, sans dies. sans doesn't have the chance to do his infinite turn shenanigans because he literally will do it as a last ditch effort. and even then, thats not even a wincon, nor does it end with an incon. When he does use it, he'll eventually fall asleep and his turn will end, leaving him vulnerable to get snapped.

Back