• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Now that Murder Drones is finally up to date thanks to the series' conclusion last month, I thought I'd make this, especially since they are the main antagonists of series owned by GLITCH.

Speed is equalized and the battle takes place in the Digital Circus. Both start 10 meters apart from each other:

Who wins?

YOU PARASITE!:

Callback Ping:

SMG4 solos both of them:

Last edited:
Caine would probably recognize Cyn as an outsider immediately.

However, would he assume it's an NPC, like 1 he made, or another human? IIRC, he makes most NPCs themselves & when Gummigoo entered TADC....
But he might not try that on someone he thinks is another human entered into the circus, especially if he doesn't know of the other circus members have abstracted or such yet, right?

IIRC, SBA says the characters are at their strongest, which would give Cyn the Absolute Solver. What's his opening act here?

IIRC, SBA says the characters are at their strongest, which would give Cyn the Absolute Solver. What's his opening act here?
Pretty sure Caine will open with snapping Cyn out of existence if he knows she's not one of his members. Although Cyn has the potential to hack into and take control of Caine with a fist clench.

Pretty sure Caine will open with snapping Cyn out of existence if he knows she's not one of his members. Although Cyn has the potential to hack into and take control of Caine with a fist clench.
How do we know he tries that on anyone who's not a member, since such people could be new humans put into the circus, as opposed to trying to immediately snapping his NPCs being where they don't belong?

He immediately recognizes Pomni as an outsider, but Cyn doesn't act or speak like a human, even more so for the Solver. Even if he was convinced they were just a weird human player he'd probably defend himself if Cyn tried to attack, or if he detected something trying to hack into the Circus.

The Absolute Solver takes hold of corrupted programs and clearly prefers worker drone operating systems, Cain might just be too different for the Solver to take hold before he gets rid of it
Or if we want to say he would never harm a 'player', then just opening a hole to the basement and throwing them away, which would count as BFR
and we know he's ok with doing that to 'corrupted players'

He immediately recognizes Pomni as an outsider, but Cyn doesn't act or speak like a human, even more so for the Solver. Even if he was convinced they were just a weird human player he'd probably defend himself if Cyn tried to attack, or if he detected something trying to hack into the Circus.
So, especially given mutual hostility, he'd probably try snapping Cyn ASAP?
The Absolute Solver takes hold of corrupted programs and clearly prefers worker drone operating systems, Cain might just be too different for the Solver to take hold before he gets rid of it
Or if we want to say he would never harm a 'player', then just opening a hole to the basement and throwing them away, which would count as BFR
and we know he's ok with doing that to 'corrupted players'
That makes sense, too.

I mean, he barely hesitated a second when he zapped Gummigoo, and that wasn't a very pressing issue
Yeah, I suppose so.

So Caine seems someone he doesn't recognize, isn't sure they're a new circus member, but is hostile to them, so probably doesn't want them, or is at best, relucant about adding them to his "troupe", & either snaps Cyn or tries BFR-ing if he wants to decide whether to include Cyn later or not.

Whereas Cyn will fist clench to try & hack Caine.

I recall Caine freezing up for a few seconds, becoming immobile, blue-screened, modem dial-up sound & his staff flying in the background uncontrollably when he tried to remember a list of activities at TADC for Pomni.

Has Caine ever shown any other issues making decisions or deliberating?
Presumably, he takes a moment, decides Cyn isn't human enough to likely be 1 of the new circus members, & snaps.

Reason I bring this up is because this is a "Who shoots first" situation.

So who does?

Also, come to think of it, Caine is a program, & it sounds like The Absolute Solver.... Well, is it something that physically interfaces with stuff? Can it operate on something that's just data without something to interface with?

I recall Caine freezing up for a few seconds, becoming immobile, blue-screened, modem dial-up sound & his staff flying in the background uncontrollably when he tried to remember a list of activities at TADC for Pomni.

Has Caine ever shown any other issues making decisions or deliberating?
Presumably, he takes a moment, decides Cyn isn't human enough to likely be 1 of the new circus members, & snaps.

Reason I bring this up is because this is a "Who shoots first" situation.

So who does?
He has only frozen up when there was literally no answer to the question he was asked, like 'I'd like to leave' and trying to list activities to do in the circus after already exhausting what there is to do
Again, with Gumigoo, and more importantly Kaufmo and the players' injuries, it barely took him a second after realizing something was wrong to simply snap away the problem
I believe he firmly is the one to shoot first, though the Solver wouldn't be far behind in trying to do something
But Cyn's abilities take time.
When she tried taking over Uzi/N's cores with Callback Ping they didn't immediately fold, she was mostly doing it so they'd reveal their position

He has only frozen up when there was literally no answer to the question he was asked, like 'I'd like to leave' and trying to list activities to do in the circus after already exhausting what there is to do
Do you mean in addition to the example I listed?
Because if this in regards to the example I posted, then I ask: What question?

From the official Youtube transcript:
3:20
Jax: So, Caine... -[whimpers]
3:22
-...We having a new adventure today for the newbie, or what?
3:24
-I'd like to give our brand new member
3:26
a tour of the circus grounds first.
3:28
-Uh-- -Off we go!
3:31
Here, we have...
3:33
This is where your living quarters are,
3:35
as well as all sorts of other activities!
3:37
These activities may include...
3:39
[dial-up tone blares]
3:45
...Ball pits, mini golf, and more!

The only question asked of Caine there was a simple binary from Jax, & Caine regularly plans out adventures as it's the whole thing he wants the circus members to do. He obviously should have been able to answer such a question, & his BSOD & dial-up blaring was when he was preparing to list of activities.
I'd say it wasn't the question, but providing a list of activities.
Again, with Gumigoo, and more importantly Kaufmo and the players' injuries, it barely took him a second after realizing something was wrong to simply snap away the problem
I believe he firmly is the one to shoot first, though the Solver wouldn't be far behind in trying to do something
But Cyn's abilities take time.
When she tried taking over Uzi/N's cores with Callback Ping they didn't immediately fold, she was mostly doing it so they'd reveal their position
That's fair.

Back