• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Rematch of this because Caine got sum upgrades

SBA
Speed equal
Battle takes place inside of AM

Vs

Last edited:
As established in the previous thread, AM only tortured the characters in I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream over a long period of time for situational reasons, meaning AM would probably try immediately killing Caine. However, now Caine can use his snap one-shot win condition. Caine is also considered as having better immortality than before. Along with the data manipulation and teleportation that we already knew he had, Caine has a much better chance at winning. I think that's the more likely result now, so I vote for Caine winning the battle. However, if AM having physically taken over the whole planet proves to be an issue concerning how much Caine is capable of deleting with a snap, then I'm willing to change my vote, because I'm unsure about what the assumption should be.

As established in the previous thread, AM only tortured the characters in I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream over a long period of time for situational reasons, meaning AM would probably try immediately killing Caine. However, now Caine can use his snap one-shot win condition. Caine is also considered as having better immortality than before. Along with the data manipulation and teleportation that we already knew he had, Caine has a much better chance at winning. I think that's the more likely result now, so I vote for Caine winning the battle. However, if AM having physically taken over the whole planet proves to be an issue concerning how much Caine is capable of deleting with a snap, then I'm willing to change my vote, because I'm unsure about what the assumption should be.
Just gonna say that Caine's powers have Stellar range, so that (range) alone won't be a problem

wait whats stopping AM from just turning Caine into a blob??

AM is not physical, Caine cannot just see and snap him away lmfao

The fact Caine is made of numbers and static electricity
How does that stop Transmutation? Plus iirc it is stated they only taste like numbers, we dont know if they are actually abstract or whatever you are implying. Correct me if I am wrong

Edit: Caine is Inorganic thats correct, but how does it stop Transmutation

How does that stop Transmutation? Plus iirc it is stated they only taste like numbers, we dont know if they are actually abstract or whatever you are implying. Correct me if I am wrong
There's also the fact Caine is made up of Code and Data, I'm pretty sure you need feats for Transmuting characters like that, and AM has only ever shown transmutating Biological living beings, Caine isn't neither

There's also the fact Caine is made up of Code and Data, I'm pretty sure you need feats for Transmuting characters like that, and AM has only ever shown transmutating Biological living beings, Caine isn't neither
Care to link me this rule?

That was an assumption
I think you need it, especially when, again, AM has only shown to transmutate living organic beings when Caine isn't that

Okay I will assume it does not work even though I disagree

Whats stopping AM from nuking Caine? Caine lacks the common sense or the speed to dodge a nuke from point blank iirc

AM can also hack and absorb Caines AI

Caine could just snap AM in his entirety to dust, he has enough range to do that
I also think Immortality 5 would help against a nuke

Caine could just snap AM in his entirety to dust, he has enough range to do that
AM is clearly not a NPC nor a single target unit like Gummigoo. He only did the snapping once, to a NPC, thats a single target. AM is an AI like him that has no physical form and covers the planet.

Do we even know if Caines existence erasure has that big of a range? We really shouldnt abuse his creation feat range
I also think Immortality 5 would help against a nuke
It would not, Caine has no regenaration to save himself from a nuke

Type 5 immortality? If Caine experiences a fatal event, he just experiences the most cartoony option possible instead of being killed.
Type 5 keeps you alive but does not heal you, Caine would probably shatter into a million pieces with a laugh track which would be incap or smth

I am debating for AM to stop the FRA train, if no one is able to refute the hacking and nukes then I will probably vote AM

I also want to note that AM has already hacked two super computer AIs and absorbed them

I don't think it would be in character for AM to turn Caine into jelly, since AM only did that to Ted for a circumstantial reason. However, I see hacking Caine as a valid win condition for AM. Not that I'm changing my vote. Caine has his own data manipulation that is reality manipulation to the standards of his reality and that is divine to the standards of the NPCs he creates, so with reality equalization at play in this versus battle scenario, making it so that the two characters would exist in a scenario where they have the same amount of realness, Caine is actually the combatant with more potent data manipulation. This didn't get Caine the win last time, but with Caine having more significant benefits at play than before (which I described in my first message in this thread), I think Caine is the more likely winner of this rematch.

Can you remake the votes? Most people probably did not know AM can just hack and absorb Caine

Back