• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Rules
  • Scooby-Doo's Reality Warping is restricted
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is the abandoned Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • SBA for anything else
Voting
"I rebuilt the world.": 1
Scales to baseline 10-B and this; 60 J, 1.09 KJ via piercing damage

"C U SOON":
Scales to baseline 9-C; 300 J

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
At a glance, If Fetch’s clairvoyance is combat-applicable, which it likely is if there’s no restrictions to it, (Correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not an active fnaf fan) then that would give him a major advantage off the bat since he’d be able to predict everything Scooby would do, and he’d also have full knowledge of him and his abilities.

At a glance, If Fetch’s clairvoyance is combat-applicable, which it likely is if there’s no restrictions to it, (Correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not an active fnaf fan) then that would give him a major advantage off the bat since he’d be able to predict everything Scooby would do, and he’d also have full knowledge of him and his abilities.
I don’t know what good that would do if Fetch can’t fսcking move

Honestly, Fetch is much stronger physically, he doesn't one shot, but Scooby's paralysis just stop people from running away and doesn't outright stop them from moving or fighting back, Fetch can just beat him up before scoob gets a good bite in

The video is pretty vague, but I’d assume if he can stop someone moving he can stop someone throwing a punch

Back