• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuran Vs Xanxus

The Scariest Vs The Genius.
1 by strunton dbfh0ig-fullview
3d42c6d987790f94c681c3603383174e
Xanxus stole Byakuran's Marchmello and Byakuran told him you are weaker than Tsuna. Both are bloodlust, Likely 6-B versions for Both. Lets start

I think that Xanxus have AP advantage here. If Byakuran say something like that, Xanxus will be anger and make him stronger. Anger Xanxus is powerful and his Flame of wrath is dangerous. He can easily sweeped Hibari's hedgehogs, despite of Hibari's hedgehogs and absorb other type of flame. InVaria Arc, Tsuna also decide to dodge Xanxus's attack instead of absorb it. So I don't think Bykuran can absorb or nullify it with White Applause. So feel like Xanxus raw power give him advantage and win here.

Please stop making KHR character vs KHR character matches, they're too hard to judge.

Byakuran probably knows everything there is to know about Xanxus's abilities (Since he still has memories from the future)

But idk, maybe he doesn't use his ability here...because if he did, he would have already been aware of the weaknesses of the vindice and how to defeat them. He would have also known about Kawahira's powers, the fact that he is checkerface, and how to become stronger and beat him.

I chalk up him not still pwning everyone in the final arc to him just not using his power because of that vision/dream he had about life after defeating Tsuna. Either that, or pure PIS.

Well, seem to be more PIS if you ask me. Tsuna and Xanxus also never use petrification after future Arc. Varia members except Xanxus never show to use Cambio Forma even they should have like him. A lot of things is missing in two last Arc. Like WoG forgot about them.

Anyway, I guess that Byakuran didn't have data about Xanxus' Cambio Forma since he still didn't have it in Future Arc. But not sure that will make things different here.

Byakuran tanked the Maximum Rifle which was stated to be able to take Tsuna down and that Tsuna was in Cambio Forma so if Byakuran is much weaker than him he would have been killed so he should be around Tsuna's Cambio Forma level. also Hibari was stated to be near Tsuna's level and Xanxus is stronger than Hibari. Its really hard to judge, I believe Byakuran is much smarter, he knows everything about Xanxus except the Cambio Forma which increase the AP. He know how to deal with petrification since it was with future xanxus and byakuran knows everything about that version. Also can we really say that Xanxus's AP is close to Colonnelo's AP? Colonnelo's maximum rifle in his full power wasnt enough to kill byakuran..

I never said that Xanxus' as close to Colonello.I just said that Xanxus seem to have AP advantage from rage. But never compare him to the things that can one-shot Byakuran like Colonello did.Both seem to deal with petrification so that didn't seem significant. Not sure about who is smarter since Xanxus also a god fighter and he used to see Byakuran fought Tsuna in Future Arc.

Xanxussama1010 said:
I never said that Xanxus' as close to Colonello.I just said that Xanxus seem to have AP advantage from rage. But never compare him to the things that can one-shot Byakuran like Colonello did.Both seem to deal with petrification so that didn't seem significant. Not sure about who is smarter since Xanxus also a god fighter and he used to see Byakuran fought Tsuna in Future Arc.
Relax I have never said that you were saying Xanxus is close to Colonnelo, what I meant is Colonnelo's full power wasnt enough to kill Byakuran or even make him lose consciousness and I dont think Xanxus is close to Colonnelo so Byakuran's durabillity is really high. Xanxus is a good fighter ofc but you should re-read the post again. Byakuran is telling Xanxus you are weaker than Tsuna, just like what Dino did. Xanxus is going to lose his mind. He isnt stupid but I didnt remember any smart move he did so I will say he is average unlike Byakuran who was able to analyze all of the future warriors + we saw how he managed to catch Mukuro who was stated to be one of the best tactican characters + his plan in the last episodes was very good when he used Ghost thats why Im saying he is smarter than Xanxus

Back