• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UKG curbs. Sonic has no way to put her down. AP does nothing here and erasing concept doesn't work on someone without one. UKG just stands there and he dies or becomes her slave as he doesn't resist all the 3 effects of the curses, without considering all the other passives.

Lol thanks for the nod, but I'll be real here with the pick.

UKG. Believe it or not, she's kinda literally the Madoka version of what Homura is (but far stronger), and then some. Like RKGenki says, Sonic just dies a slow painful death from her passive curse manipulations, which are pretty much active the moment UKG enters (which gives more credit to Goddess Madoka being able to fend off and defeat her, even though it pretty much just locked her away temporarily). This is not even considering her other abilities, which would pretty much overwhelm Sonic considering he would already have the curses to deal with.

I think this is practically a STOMP. Pre-Gen Ultra Sonic or Post-Genesis Sonic would be a better matchup, imo.

@Dragopentling Ultra Sonic nor the weaker Post Genesis Sonic will stand a chance to the UKG according to your logic. I don't know why you wanted a match like this if you knew that UKG will stomp Sonic, it seems you asked out of spite to me.

MYHERO said:
@Dragopentling Ultra Sonic nor the weaker Post Genesis Sonic will stand a chance to the UKG according to your logic. I don't know why you wanted a match like this if you knew that UKG will stomp Sonic, it seems you asked out of spite to me.
I didn't make the thread, though.

I didn't think my halfhearted suggestion would be that quick to fulfill

UKG's curses act like Enerjak's possession, which Sonic resists.

Granted, UKG's insane level of conceptual resistance is an issue and she does that nonexistence erasure which is > standard conceptual erasure.

@Dragon Yeah I know that, but you suggested. Hell the whole title is "By Dragopentling's suggestion" that is enough to give red flags. And I wouldn't say it was so half hearted, I'm not saying I knew exactly what you were thinking, but phrasing it like "P.S. we need to start a Sonic vs UKG thread real bad" seems like you really wanted it. I'm not trying to bust your balls, as a matter of fact you seem to be a good person. Just don't do stuff like this next time kay?

Anyways UKG stomps FRA.

Back