• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some incredibly odd reason. Because the other value's been used ever since that calc was made. It's how he beat Jin Mo Ri after all.

It'd be consistent with his durability feat of getting knocked out by a collision of about that energy level as well.

I'm not sure if Ultraman can one shot or not, but:

If Ultraman is weak to magic, then Buuhan takes this handily due to him being a literal magical being.

If not, I see Buuhan trying to either absorb him or turn him into candy. Ultraman will probably try to kill him off the bat and get frustrated once Buu keeps regenerating and such and will likely grow frustrated. Buuhan's superior fighting skill should be able to deal with his brute anyway, and Buu will likely absorb him in no time. Don't even get me started on the candy beam and duplication.

So I say Buuhan takes this 8/10.

Ultraman is 610x stronger than SPC. Is Buuhan that much stronger than SPC? Possibly.

But I don't think Ultraman is getting past his regen before turning into a candy or being absorbed. Plus Buuhan has a very very wide variety of attacks like Kienzan, Makankosappo, all of Gotenks' abilities and duplication. So he should take this.

The real cal howard said:
Ultraman is stronger than Goku. By a lot.
Ummm... well from the clear lack of brain cells does your claim reason and proof have facts to back any up

FURTHER MORE BUU FRA AND AP ADVANTAGE AND low reality warp (candy beam, candy kamehame ha, Versitality, absorbtion, being able to revive himself from dust on more than one occasion, and ultra man cannot overwhelm Buuhan by vast amounts... also final reason is because Ultraman cant do much more than make buu ripped apart and also he gets rekt by absorbtion sorry bud

There was proof and feats shared, Ultraman scales to a 610 kilofoe feat

If Ultraman's powers are the same as Supes he has sub-atomic heat vision

And Buuhan has regen, being far stronger than a 1 kiloFoe character, and absorption and transmutation to pretty much make up for the lack in AP.

^ No that "overtime" crap means multi solar system at a high ball and also "Anime only" WHO THE HECK GOES OFF THE ANIME ONLY if anything you check both japenees dub and english dub if they match its canon "anime only" shouldnt be used when scaling buu also beating a supressed goku in battle scales to 3-A at the least in buu's case so......................

Grimreaperofjustice said:
^ No that "overtime" crap means multi solar system at a high ball and also "Anime only" WHO THE HECK GOES OFF THE ANIME ONLY if anything you check both japenees dub and english dub if they match its canon "anime only" shouldnt be used when scaling buu also beating a supressed goku in battle scales to 3-A at the least in buu's case so......................
Dude. Comments like this are the reason DB vs Marvel/DC was banned. Be Civil.

Bro quit trying to get me banned I simply said DB he caught and overwhelmed a 3-A being and also anime can be a source you go off of to consider Canon not both anime and manga

Buuhan FRA.

@Grimreaperofjustice: No one is trying to get you banned. You're going to get *yourself* banned for your lack of civility. Comments like these are unacceptable:

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Ummm... well from the clear lack of brain cells does your claim reason and proof have facts to back any up
FURTHER MORE BUU FRA AND AP ADVANTAGE AND low reality warp (candy beam, candy kamehame ha, Versitality, absorbtion, being able to revive himself from dust on more than one occasion, and ultra man cannot overwhelm Buuhan by vast amounts... also final reason is because Ultraman cant do much more than make buu ripped apart and also he gets rekt by absorbtion sorry bud
Stay civil. It's comments like yours that got these match-ups banned in the first place.

...And for the record, Buu can't reality warp. Turning people into candy counts as magic, not warping reality.

Okay, can someone request it already. This needs to be closed before anything else happens.

Sheesh! What is wrong with people these past days. All I see is chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back