• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Loser Brackets: Round 10 Big Smoke vs Larry

Alrighty, we finally move onto the next round of Our losers. This round we have the returning fighter Big Smoke, From the GTA Series, Submitted by Jackythejack, going up against Larry Daley, from the Night At The Museum series, Submitted by myself

The Current Standings

Speed is equal

They start in range

Larry scales to 1,136,121.74 Joules

Big smoke scales to 516,644.24 Joules

That's all. Let's get to this round!

Larry Daley:

Big Smoke:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Shouldn't Big Smoke be much higher in terms of AP? Seemingly every GTA protagonist except for those with 9-A durability scales to roughly 9 megajoules, and I dunno, CJ being that much weaker than them seems very doubtful to me.

All his other profiles seem to suggest otherwise. And he does downscale quite a bit. Then again. Carl has Small Building durability. I'm wondering how he ain't small building physically. These profiles may have problems. It says Carl can beat him, which means he takes beatings from him. And Carl can tank hits from people who can hurt him physically. So they may just be small building level

This may just cause Larry to move on if he has this many issues

Larry moves on

OR Beavis could replace Big Smoke here.

I agree with Larry moving on better.

Tbh CJ should be High 8-C physically as RPGs in GTA can destroy planes and he can tank three of them before going dow

Back