• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Glass Cannon Brackets: Round 4 Sanura vs Sheep

And so we continue to the third round of our battle between Glass cannons! Which one will shatter? Which one will come out on top? Let's see who wins this round. This time we have Sanura Williams from the Death and Destiny series, Submitted by Litentric Teon, going up against Sheep, from the Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War series, Submitted by WeeklyBattles

The Current Standings

Speed is equal

Sheep has unknown durability with up to MCB AP

Sanura Williams has Athletic durability with Wall level AP

That's all, let's see who wins!

Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep, I said Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep:

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Minus the Lion Part, and the Wardrobe:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Probably depends on Sanura's standard tactic.

From looking at the Sheep's profile, she'll likely assume that he's a preternatural. She should be able to sense it.

In which case, she'll be trying to kill him. If she sees the grenades that he's carrying, she's not going to try to set those off with her flames unless she's a good distance away. Which, to be fair, they do start off a good distance away. So she may very well try to use her fire from a hundred+ meters away to set off the grenades and kill him all while far enough to be unaffected by the resulting explosion.

She could also place Sheep inside a forcefield such that when he throws the grenade, it'll be reflected back at himself. This one might be more likely, since (despite SBA dictating that there is no one else around) she'll want to prevent others from getting hurt.

The last thing Sanura could do, is bind him. I'm not sure what his LS is, but she could conjure invisible ropes/barbed wire around his person such that he can't move, and he'll be rendered incapacitated.

Given that there's a literal Sheep carrying grenades walking towards her, it's doubtful that her usual tactic against preternaturals of "burn them till they die" would be used here. Since the result would be the devastation of the environment.

Generally speaking, unless the Sheep has something special, Sanura seems to have slightly better range, so she should be able to put up a forcefield around him such that he'll blow himself up, or bind him before he has the chance to throw a grenade.

Thi match depends entirely on the starting distance. If Sheep gets a few minutes of time to himself before she can find him she's going to be walking into a minefield

Hm. Guess I go with Sanura. In direct combat she seems to have better defensive and offensive options.

@DT Thats just the thing, Sheep wont allow her to get into direct combat, thats his entire shtick

"Hitsujii is the single most experienced fighter in the Zodiac war, having fought through multiple Zodiac wars and emerging victorious in one, and even before his career in the Zodiac wars he was well known for being a master of a wide variety of heavy weapons and explosives"

Looking at his intelligence. This man would be extremely experienced and skilled. And they start at hundreds of meters away

Hundreds of meters is still in Sanura's range, though.

Sanura also has extrasensory perception in that she can see the auras of other preternaturals. So she'd be able to identify him at the start, whereas the same might not be said of him. She also has X-ray vision, which, while a bit underutilized, is a product of this sight. He certainly wouldn't have a few minutes to himself if she's trying to incapacitate him. And her X-ray vision would let her see a lot of what the Sheep would be trying to do at the start with his precious few seconds.

It seems like nobody really wants to argue for Sheep anymore. Maybe we should just move on?

I mean, I would argue. I have the impression Litentric would as well. There's just nobody countering our arguments...

I would just have Sanura advance and get on with it. 3 days per match is more than enough.

Back