• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FnAbv56.png

Billy Butcher (The Boys) vs Guts (Berserk)
  • Temp-V Empowered Butcher (Upscales from 289.3 Tons of TNT) and Black Swordsman Guts (Upscales from 119.07 Tons of TNT) are used​
  • Speed is equalized​
  • Neither has prior knowledge​
  • Starting distance is 10 meters​
  • Guts has his Black Swordsman standard equipment + the Berserker Armor (though he doesn't start with it activated yet)​
  • Butcher starts the fight with Temp V injected just before the fight and has some Phosphorus grenades (for the flare lol)​
  • SBA for the rest​
******* Diabolical (Butcher):
The One Hundred-Man Slayer (Guts):
Homelander and Griffith ruin everything (Inconclusive):

Let's ignore that Guts is outdated to hell and back with a shit profile for a bit and focus on how he outskills the everloving **** out of Butcher, like, to the point where it's not even close. Guts kind of wins off the back of that unfortunately.

Let's ignore that Guts is outdated to hell and back with a shit profile for a bit
Dude needs a CRT? Lol
he outskills the everloving **** out of Butcher, like, to the point where it's not even close. Guts kind of wins off the back of that unfortunately.
I mean, I imagined so, but is it that bad? I'm totally cool with Butcher losing, but at least I want him to put a fight lol.

Should I give him his Optional Equipment or you think he at least has a chance as it is?

Let's ignore that Guts is outdated to hell and back with a shit profile for a bit and focus on how he outskills the everloving **** out of Butcher, like, to the point where it's not even close. Guts kind of wins off the back of that unfortunately.
Does the fact that Butcher scales off a guy completely unaffected by the ton amount listed change anything?

Does the fact that Butcher scales off a guy completely unaffected by the ton amount listed change anything?
Good thing basically all of Guts' weapons do the same for him. Don't THINK the same applies to his physical stats, not that that matters
Dude needs a CRT? Lol
Shit there's been quite a vew volumes since he's last been touched, and his profile is pretty shitty as is.
I mean, I imagined so, but is it that bad? I'm totally cool with Butcher losing, but at least I want him to put a fight lol.
Being able to box the weaker Warhammer Fantasy 8-As like Chaos Warriors is the minimum for matching or surpassing Guts in skill, the guy is one of the low-key skill bullshit users on the site.
Should I give him his Optional Equipment or you think he at least has a chance as it is?
I mean most of it is guns that Guts can straight up no-sell or poison that Guts either resists, willpowers through, or Berserker armors through.

Like, off the back of seemingly being able to donut Guts(Again, take with a grain of salt, I'm not up to date on Berserk's scaling) he probably has a shot of some description... except Guts can't be killed with anything less than a massive AoE cause of his passive probability Manipulation, and incapacitating the man is basically impossible.

I mean Guts has lightning heat resistance on all of his shit, so uh... no. Especially since Guts likes to block with Dragonslayer
Well, Heat Vision can deal notable damage to a guy that's completely uninjured from a 3500°C flame.
So even heat resist (unless it's waaay higher) won't help here.

Dragonslayer is though af, but it could be theoretically burned/melted/damaged?

Well, Heat Vision can deal notable damage to a guy that's completely uninjured from a 3500°C flame.
So even heat resist (unless it's waaay higher) won't help here.

Dragonslayer is though af, but it could be theoretically burned/melted/damaged?
No-sold 28,000°C lightning. So no. It is NOT going to help

Back