• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2b72d2b839d349f226c045ecaf91a1cd.jpg
a7baa1e0ffa59b06a35417da2b014352.jpg

Rules:
Speed is Equal.
The human prime of both will be used, anything beyond 9-B is restricted.
They start 30 meters away.
The fight takes place in an alley in New York.

There is no preparation time, but both are aware of each other.
Standard equipment for Butcher and he has his shotgun. Dean has his Colt 1911, Winchester 1887 shotgun, and a tactical knife.
SBA for the rest.

That is not Soldier Boy:

The man with the strange accent:

Sam Winchester victims (Incon):

Last edited:
I was gonna say that Dean may had the upper hand in AP for thag table breaking, but Butcher has something similar (So maybe I should bring that into the thread an upgrade the Boys LOL)

Anyways, what are their available equipment? Or is this bare handed?

Also, I'm not familiar with Supernatural, but thag passive Plot Manipulation seems trickt

I was gonna say that Dean may had the upper hand in AP for thag table breaking, but Butcher has something similar (So maybe I should bring that into the thread an upgrade the Boys LOL)

Also, I'm not familiar with Supernatural, but thag passive Plot Manipulation seems trickt
That probably only scales to his Season 4 key so it shouldn't matter in this fight.

Standard equipment, obviously.

It's not entirely unbeatable I'm pretty sure. Butcher can probably defeat him but not kill him because then there would be no plot.

Butcher and Dean seem to have a similar AP, so both could give each other a fight.

Standard Equipment only

The manipulation of the plot, while it benefits Dean in certain cases, does not make him completely invulnerable and he can be defeated. However, this will depend on what Butcher does.

Butcher and Dean seem to have a similar AP, so both could give each other a fight.

Standard Equipment only
So for butcher that's a pistol, a crowbar and... his car? lol

Dean has:
Various Firearms / Melee Weapons, Demon-Killing Knife, The First Blade (Formerly), The Colt
I think we need to more specific and clarify what each does lol
The manipulation of the plot, while it benefits Dean in certain cases, does not make him completely invulnerable and he can be defeated. However, this will depend on what Butcher does.
I'll elaborate more when we clariry equipment better

So for butcher that's a pistol, a crowbar and... his car? lol

Dean has:

I think we need to more specific and clarify what each does lol

I'll elaborate more when we clariry equipment better
I have already specified Dean's equipment according to what he most frequently carries with him.

His M4 and Serbu used to be Standard Equipment.
Though so too, but recently I've been re-watching some episodes, and those two were always present for him with Frenchie around, so they look more like "Optional by rules", whereas his beretta and crowbar are almost always available for him

Though so too, but recently I've been re-watching some episodes, and those two were always present for him with Frenchie around, so they look more like "Optional by rules", whereas his beretta and crowbar are almost always available for him
So Dean has a gun, a shotgun, and a knife. Meanwhile, Butcher has a gun and his crowbar. Is this okay or should I change it?

So Dean has a gun, a shotgun, and a knife. Meanwhile, Butcher has a gun and his crowbar. Is this okay or should I change it?
I mean, maybe I would level it and either remve the shotgun or also give Butcher's his.

Now, with the starting distance given, this would likely start as a gun fight. Both are very skill with guns, but nothing spectacular or giving a clear cut edge. Butcher's superior stealth and better military experience may help him a bit, but Dean's blessing my aid in prolonging his survival.

Then, my guess if that both would try to slowly close the gap for a melee fight. Once again, Butcher's stealth may come in handy for getting the jump on Dean, but barely. If they have shotguns, the it's pretty much whoever shoots first, so either Incon or Butcher's stealth gets Dean, unless the blessing save him

In hand-to-hand/melee combat, neither seems to have an obvious advantage, but I think Butcher's crowbar giving him a bigger range and a KO option would count as viable advantage.

Unless my lack of knowledge on Dean affects my analysis a lot, I think Butcher would take this with extreme diff.

I mean, maybe I would level it and either remve the shotgun or also give Butcher's his.

Now, with the starting distance given, this would likely start as a gun fight. Both are very skill with guns, but nothing spectacular or giving a clear cut edge. Butcher's superior stealth and better military experience may help him a bit, but Dean's blessing my aid in prolonging his survival.

Then, my guess if that both would try to slowly close the gap for a melee fight. Once again, Butcher's stealth may come in handy for getting the jump on Dean, but barely. If they have shotguns, the it's pretty much whoever shoots first, so either Incon or Butcher's stealth gets Dean, unless the blessing save him

In hand-to-hand/melee combat, neither seems to have an obvious advantage, but I think Butcher's crowbar giving him a bigger range and a KO option would count as viable advantage.

Unless my lack of knowledge on Dean affects my analysis a lot, I think Butcher would take this with extreme diff.
I already left his shotgun to Butcher to match him. Now, regarding the combat, both are certainly quite skilled with weapons, so there would be no difference between them in terms of accuracy or weapon proficiency. In any case, Butcher or Dean would likely go stealthy to try to close the distance and attack each other, and this is where Dean's combat skills come into play. He is a quite skilled and experienced fighter who has subdued several human fighters in multiple episodes, having fought efficiently against a wide range of experienced and highly trained combatants, from brutal hunters, police, and SWAT agents, to ex-military personnel or even his own brother, who is as skilled as he is and can perform the same feats. He has also overcome physically stronger creatures than himself, such as vampires, werewolves, and creatures that would commonly tear a human apart, which is even more impressive considering he has been doing this since his teenage years after being trained by his father, who was also a hunter and a former war veteran.

I could even say that Dean has more experience than Butcher himself, as he has many more feats, such as when he was trapped in purgatory and had to fight every day of his life there against powerful monsters, or that he was also able to defeat beings with thousands of years of experience superior to Dean. So it is most likely that Dean can hold his own in hand-to-hand combat against Butcher, even without the need for plot manipulation.

In terms of stealth, I can say that both are comparable, so this would only lead to both eventually encountering each other and reaching a point to fight hand to hand.

Back