• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This dude is really trying to flame me today lmao. Anyways, Burter isn't vaporizing two low 5-B with energy blasts while they have mid-high regen.

GenjiTheGreat said:
This dude is really trying to flame me today lmao. Anyways, Burter isn't vaporizing two low 5-B with mid-high regen only 5-B energy blast.
No one is trying to "Flame" you so watch it. See this as a warning.

Anyway I did not realize Kaguya had Mid-High regen so my mistake. But since the regen is mid-high I say they may win if Burter runs out of stamina.

Your comment did not translate well as a joke. Ii'm not only coming for your neck as I've warned multiple people of behavior. I gave you a waning so I suggest we drop this subject as it is off topic.

I thought they had moon level+ to likely small planet level durability?. Anyway burta has the big speed advantage and has the small Ap & dura but like most people will Kagya & madara have the hax advantage. And what the hell is this anyway only burta and the next why only guildo add and not juice(can't remeber how to say his name

The naruto combo wins. Hax + regen vs a cocky Burter who will try to play with them and tank their attacks... and get ash bone to oblivion or BFRd or genjutsu'd.

Burter wins. His PL is way superior to Saiyan Saga Vegeta. If anything one of his mid level ki blasts should be equivalent to Vegeta's galick gun which was a guaranteed planet buster. They are not regenerating from that and if they are left in space, they get ripped apart over and over again by its vaccuum.

PL works to determine which feats are scaled to whom.

Burter has higher PL than Vegeta back then, ergo he scales to vegeta's best.

Back