• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From my understanding of Higher Degree Acausality, stating a higher Causality does not necessarily prove that it is higher than other Causalities.

Because, users of Type 4 Acausality are already higher than non-Type 4 Acausality, because users of Type 4 Acausality are already outside Conventional Causality, and non-users of Type 4 Causality are still bound by Conventional Causality.

That is why the Causality of Aca4 users and the Causality of non-aca4 users are very different.
When Konron was severely beaten by Dark Schneider, Konron's attack did not produce any relevant effects. It is also stated that there is no cause-and-effect system. But it is made clear that they (Konron who is a Demon and Dark Schneider) have a causal system that is much higher than the conventional causal system.
Scan : https://gyazo.com/2884498bfee5d6324a6a6a5e91e86eab
Your explanation is very different from what is in the scene.

so, i dissagree with Acausality Higher Degree of Type 4.

From my understanding of Higher Degree Acausality, stating a higher Causality does not necessarily prove that it is higher than other Causalities.

Because, users of Type 4 Acausality are already higher than non-Type 4 Acausality, because users of Type 4 Acausality are already outside Conventional Causality, and non-users of Type 4 Causality are still bound by Conventional Causality.

That is why the Causality of Aca4 users and the Causality of non-aca4 users are very different.

Your explanation is very different from what is in the scene.

so, i dissagree with Acausality Higher Degree of Type 4.
It is not like that, Acausality Type 4 users do still have aspects of causality, but they are different from conventional/universal/general, but not higher than conventional itself. As for the igher degree types, they have gone beyond the conventional causality system, which means they also have a different causality system from the conventional one.

When Dark Schneider fought with konron, Konron's attack did not contain a definite/relevant cause and instead made his attack produce no effect. well at that time it was stated that Dark Schneider had a higher causality system than conventional.

What on earth........

Anyway may I have chapters where these scans appeared cause I don't remember seeing any of them throughout several reads of the manga

Now for Spirits, Spirits are Concept Type 2 because they are the Consciousness and Emotions of each Individual. Spirits also embody those Consciousness and Emotions.
That's simply not concept
Souls had been accepted as type 1, here for more details

Back