• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What do y'all mean by "Bump" and "FRA" in the versus threads?
P. S. I'm kinda new here and my profile pic is an accurate representation of my IQ, lol

When a verses match has the required number of votes it enters a “grace“ period to see if someone else can come up with a counter argument before the match is added.

BFR is “battle field removal” which is basically if a character can teleport the opponent away or force them off the battle field in some way

When a verses match has the required number of votes it enters a “grace“ period to see if someone else can come up with a counter argument before the match is added.

BFR is “battle field removal” which is basically if a character can teleport the opponent away or force them off the battle field in some way
I really appreciate you explaining all these to me... thanks a lot...

How is BFR a wincon then? Doesn't it mean the character performing BFR can't take out his opponent in a fight?

Back