• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bubsy the Bobcat vs Bender

It really doesn't matter regarding Bubsy's durability, it matters what Bender does. Bubsy knows how to use the helmet, there are three literal instances he knows it works to a universal scale and he's successfully used it to respond to threatening situations. Bubsy is listed as a genius on his profile and is by no means not smart enough to deduce Bender's state of existence and just thinking "I want him gone". It also is completely dependent on how Bender's hax activates. If it's thought-based, it's an arguable incon. If it's faster, he wins. If it's requiring some motion of sorts, he loses. This is quite literally like an old western standoff, whoever pulls their gun out first is going to be the decisive winner. Nobody has answered even what Bender does in character and arguing his Nigh-Omniscience of what knowing what Bubsy will do, when that's irrelevant if he can't do anything to getting existence blipped.

Intellect actually has nothing to do with what'd you'd do in-character.

There are combat geniuses with several durability negating abilities that prefer to start off fights with close quarters combat.

In Bubsy's case, he has shown to using the helmet accordingly to what situation he's in. I'm saying his intellect will allow him to know that, not that he will pulls off a deus ex machina just from that sole fact he's smart.

Regardless, Bender's side would be at fault of postulating this argument with the Nigh-Omniscience thing it has for it.

Bubsy's weakness section states that he often doesn't think thing's through despite his intellect, and that he doesn't have experience using the Helmet.

What you suggested doesn't hold much water either.

Maverick Zero X said:
Bubsy's weakness section states that he often doesn't think thing's through despite his intellect, and that he doesn't have experience using the Helmet.
What you suggested doesn't hold much water either.
He does have experience using the Helmet, it said it's limited and just notes he briefly used it, that doesn't remotely devalue any point made on how effectively he used it.

If he has the Virgil Reality Helmet, his first instinct is going to be doing something with it, that's literally how it's portrayed and you would be blatantly ignoring the context if you say otherwise.

Elaboration here? What I'm saying comes from an objective view on how Bubsy utilizes the helmet, people are suggesting Bender wins when not establishing what he doesn't even do in character. This isn't a SpongeBob situation where he doesn't understand the helmet at all, if there are consistent statements he knows the scale and he has the helmet equipped, it is in character for him to completely use the helmet based off an IPDE mindset.

Shrekisluvshrekislife said:
bender, i am not saying it is a mile long. but its still with relative ease. benders durability should be absolute skyrocketting to bubsys

i vote for bender
Durability legitimately doesn't matter in a fight like this, Bubsy can ignore durability in several ways.

Back