• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bryan Fury vs Kano

Whats with this Kano wank?Bryan beats his face like in that gif,slowing down opponents when fighting them doesnt mean anything,he doesnt scale to them

Also Bryan scales to Paul,somebody that was even with Kazuya in the past,the same Kazuya that had his body intact from a volcano eruption or who took down the jack 4 robots which are above gun jack,who is far above Kintaro,Kotal Kahn and such

Bryan wins this one easily,no contest

Paul scales to Kazuya,they fought before,they were even,till in tekken 4 he got rusty and weak

its wank,you try to make Kano 8-A just cuz he got his ass beat by characters around that level,by that logic Frieza should be low 2-C for getting rekt by Toppo and Jiren strikes they dished on him

Make a CRT

He isn't 8-A? He's clearly 8-B, he just backscales to a MCB feat since he still manages to harm MCB characters like Shokan people and Kotal despite losing to them

doesnt scale at all,not to mention mortal kombat scaling is horrible in many cases,most fights should end up one sided,yet the story cant do that

stop with the "make a CRT", same i can tell you regarding the wank on Kano tier you do, make one, if not then shut it

Paul was legit on par with Kazuya at the time which has far better feats,competing with a guy which body survived a volcano eruption(with the tier for a feat like that being City level) is more then Kano can handle

You're the one suggesting that Bryan and Paul should scale to Kazuya's 7-B feat, so why not make a CRT and stop complaining about them still being 8-B? Seriously, that's all your saying instead of giving an actual vote.

I'm not the one who should make that CRT, because right now I have no concern for who they scale to. It's you who cares about it, that's why I'm telling you to do it. Simple.

Even if the two were equal in power and speed, Kano has moar weapons, martial arts, ways to kill Brayn, (letz be honest it's a death match with these two in the ring) and experience.

I like fury too but kano is more than likely taking this fight.

@xtas buddy im here for a reason,giving my input,where i say Bryan wins,else i wouldnt have come here in the first place

@N-nani what weapons?the bomb from the komiks is for his other tier,besides that he has knives,some blades,eye laser which has no impressive feats besides frying up someone(with Bryan in tekken 6 walking out from fire smiling) and some guns(with soldiers that already tried to gun him down with no effect),even with larger weapon numbers they have no effect or play anything major,on top of that tekken 6 said Bryan went to fight armies for the hell of it

Has no ways to kill him,h2h combat i dont see where he has any edge when he never beat anyone ever in that regard,Bryan lost once only,experience again from what?Like his opponent doesnt have around as much or so and even with experience on his side,that alone doesnt help you against a guy that will never tire out and is nearly invulnerable to most things threw at him

> Asks what weapons could Kano have

> Lists all of the weapons Kano has

Heh

I will note, while Bryan has delt with many obstacles, what Kano has and what tekken fodder has are not one in the same. The knifes, guns, and other items aren't the same as that from tekken. While I agree MK scaling is a poor result from blatant bad writing, we can't deny what we get just because it's bad.

It's how it be cuz it do so it is

Think of him more as a best of compilation of all the things fury has come across but exaggerated to an extent that leads to an 8B-8B+ difference. Not in Bryans favor btw Also Kano knows 2 to 3 martial arts while fury is a very mixed form of street slugger. Also Kano is in late 50s potentially 60s while fury is 31, kano exp >>>>> bryans

Dude,you cant take all the fights they had in consideration,especially those that are plain obvious but the plot doesnt allow it,just cuz you fight someone doesnt make you comparable or scalable to them,Kano doesnt scale to everybody he fought,by that most of the cast would be Raiden or Shao Kahn tier if accepting all these battles

What are these 2-3 martial arts huh?Bryan has kickboxing along some other moves on it,all that experience yet he jobs hard in mk

Here goes the wank again,you gonna say his knives,guns and other items are special or more powerful somehow?a knife is still a knife,no matter what verse unless its stated to be any more special

Also experience and weaponry gets you so far,if your opponent outclasses you(given the scaling Bryan has) or can last longer and cant be harmed normally,they dont ammount anything,only Yoshimitsu sword could harm Bryan and if i remember that sword is cursed or supernatural in nature

Kano has defeated Sonya, Movado, and Jax twice (since Mk special forces took place before mk1 thus is still canon to the current timeline). In fact he was the final boss in that game.

While brayn hasn't really fought much other fighters and Yoshi is a mad low tier. Not unimpressive, just not enough.

Like I said, mixed MMA. Just because someone uses moves from another martial art doesn't immediately mean they're a master of it. Oh wow Ken used a wrestler throw, he must be a grappling champion. Aw retsu used bakis stance, must mean he perfectly copyed his sytle..... Ya get my point

Kanos and brayans scaling has already been talked about and approved previously, you have a legitimate problem with the scaling then it'd be best to discuss it in content revision rather than some vs thread. he/she should be stronger or faster than we have because of unaccepted/unlisted scaling isn't a point. It just derails a thread into obscurity or until it's forced to be closed without a proper conclusion. I.e kyo kusanagi vs Liu Kang from awhile back

Using MK special forces feats? Yikes. Kano scales to other fighters by having his ass handed to him. Bryan, on the other hand, has come out of everything he's done in his tier with a smile on his face.

Prove mk forces is canon,just cuz it takes place before something doesnt mean its canon

Nowhere was claimed kmowing some moves from a style means he is a master of that,also you didnt proved what styles kano knows even now

Dude you also tried to make kano 8-A for getting a beating to others on that tier range,again by that logic Frieza should have low 2-C durability for taking a beating from the likes of jiren and toppo,also you tried this before i even came here,but you want to talk to me for making Bryan above what he is put at?...

His weapons cant hurt him,experience doesnt mean much if your opponent never tires out and is nearly invulnerable based on what we seen and has about as many weapons too,Bryan shown to have a minigun,a normal gun,laser weapon,rocket launcher,knife and bombs he can stick to someone and detonate

I never said he was 8-A, 8-B+ has a bit further to go if it's to be compared to the blatantly higher tier.

Of course SF is canon, it's the reason Sonya and Jax are on Shang tsung island to begin with. Look for Kano, Jax got captured, Sonya gets forced to participate in the tournament, and the rest is history.

It's also referred to in tremor dialogues in mkx

Kano knows Xing Yi and Aikido, Xing Yi form is often used as a counter to kickboxing. Many of furys punches are committed and are one-two type movements. If the opponent can make use of simultaneous attack and defense, the boxer will be eating a fist. so there's that

Wasn't the laser cannon only from TT2? Cuz the tag series is non-canon. And I don't recall him having the minigun in his every day arsenal. Kano has magnetism, (mk11) four body blades, (for each limb) his trusty knifes, stat modifers, (mkx) and four different types of nades (mk:SF)

Again, the accepted scaling is bs isn't a point, it's literally why content revision exists. We've been hammering this in forever now

Btw votes rn r Bryan:2 Kano: 5

Tag 2 has no story,it doesnt contradict anything the other games and many of the endings in that game are canon or were mentioned,julia bio for her in tekken 7 mentions about her doing wrestling(which was in tag 2),the main story of tekken 7 even shows flashbacks from tag 2 events

The minigun appeared in both his and yoshi ending in tekken 5,then in his tekken 6 ending,he even has that as his item move

Also i read a discussion regarding the use of non canon for fighting games time ago on this wiki,if i remember its fine to use,except for moments like a fodder beating a character that is clearly above

Also i dont remember magnetism from him unless you give me dourve from when he shown that,when he shown stat modifiers?also that sounds like some gameplay thing only,even with all his weapons,Bryan has about as much,also again,none of kano weapons hurts bryan,bullets or tank shots didnt left any scratch,explosions in his face did no damage and walked out of the fire smiling,so far just yoshi cursed blade was shown to slice him

Bryan has a dura lower than Kano's AP. To say that he won't get hurt by Kano's weapons is immense NLF. Also, weapons in MK are designed to take on otherworldly threats and invasions. They are not normal weapons.

"Weapons in MK are designed to take on otherwordly threats and invasions" since when?Also just cuz the weapons are made to combat demons or such,doesnt ammount to anything in regards to AP or such,show me an instance of his weapons harming something relevant

Being special weapons=/=guaranteed damag,get real

BlackDarkness679 said:
"Weapons in MK are designed to take on otherwordly threats and invasions" since when?Also just cuz the weapons are made to combat demons or such,doesnt ammount to anything in regards to AP or such,show me an instance of his weapons harming something relevant

Being special weapons=/=guaranteed damag,get real
Since forever. Earthrealm has been invaded too many times for them to remain passive.

Examples include every Special Forces named member ever, Stryker who had riot police equipment and beat up Kintaro who is 8-A etc.

You're exaggerating Bryan's durability. Its lower than Kano's AP and he will take damage.

Once again using plot and inconsistency,you really use stryker beating up Kintaro as means of scaling....also "consistently cutting fools" doesnt tell much and neither was proved here his weapons are special ones

Im exaggerating yet you wank Kano along others,every time a tekken character fights another fighting game character the wank for the opposition kicks in

Not voting but I'd argue they're equal in experience, Bryan jumps into any fight he can just to slaughter people. Thinking about it he'd be perfect in MK lol.

BTW, Bryan is only invincible to pretty much most of the people on his level (even tho the feats are non canon) but claiming that an invulnerable 8-B can't be harmed by a 8-B+ is a big NLF. You can ignore this if you want, but that really won't get you anywhere.

So calling you out for trying to scale Kano for getting his ass beat by 8-A's or from pis fights from other characters is ignoring now....If you wanna go by stuff like that im gonna mention again the fact that he fought Paul,which in the past was on even terms with Kazuya back then,whom body survived a volcano eruption which would be city level,also for being likely above the jack robots,which can be beaten by nearly anyone

From where it comes the 8-B+ rating?Last i was told that you cant put + for a tier unless it has a calc for it and nowhere i found any justification as to why that rating of the profiles so far,so if he has something like that i wanna see it

Was talking about weapons in general,not AP,none of his weapons can hurt Fury,If you ever saw his endings,the guy shrugs off anything thrown at him from a weapon,tekken 6 even says in his prologue he went to battlefields around the world to cause havoc

Also claiming his feats to be non canon based on what?only one can be said its non canon, and even then,it was talked about such a topic before,non canon stuff can be used,unless its bs stuff like pis moments, you are starting to give me the impression you have something against the series now

So he doesnt even have any feat and uses scaling from higher tiers that beat his ass as a mean of giving it to AP somehow....thats not how is works,you either put up a fight or you dont,not to mention kano fights with others abobe his league is pure pis,much like most of mortal kombat horrible power scaling in the series

Bryan wins here,no ammount of wank and attempts at trying to make kano comparable to 8-A beings or more is saving him,not to mention kano cant keep up forever,bryan can given his generator inside him

Back