• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular 3-dimensional characters withstanding a singularity​

Now out of the reasons stated above a regular 3-dimensional character would get destroyed when approaching the singularity (the center of the black hole). The tidal forces would become infinite and he or she would be destroyed no matter how high his or her durability is. As such, since saying that a characters durability is infinite is usually an enormous outlier, surviving a singularity can extremely seldom be taken as a durability feat. It can only be understood as a feat for resistance against black holes.

Broly could be categorized as "infinite durability" because he is literally invulnerable to everything, nothing works against him except hax

But choose your poison, or resistance to black hole or high 3-A durability, destroying it I don´t know if is high 3-A AP

Broly has been shown being knocked out, so either all of the characters in the verse are High 3-A in AP or Broly has some resistance. Broly would realistically scale to the other characters in AP, but him scaling to High 3-A in AP would be a pretty big outlier because according to his profile, it took him almost 8 years to destroy the entire universe. Probably just resistance to black holes

As such, since saying that a characters durability is infinite is usually an enormous outlier, surviving a singularity can extremely seldom be taken as a durability feat. It can only be understood as a feat for resistance against black holes.
It's stated pages later that Broly is now concentrating too much energy. Him surviving is due to his durability and nothing else.
but him scaling to High 3-A in AP would be a pretty big outlier because according to his profile, it took him almost 8 years to destroy the entire universe.
That's never actually stated in the chapter. It just says he went on to destroy the universe. Even if it was, Destructive Capacity is not a limiter to Attack Potency.
destroying it I don´t know if is high 3-A AP
He can also trade blows with Vegito, who is capable of harming him.

I mean, I would tell you to make a CRT but you can't really do that with FC/OC. ig just talk with the creator of the page if you want to change Broly's tiering

Broly has been shown being knocked out, so either all of the characters in the verse are High 3-A in AP or Broly has some resistance. Broly would realistically scale to the other characters in AP, but him scaling to High 3-A in AP would be a pretty big outlier because according to his profile, it took him almost 8 years to destroy the entire universe. Probably just resistance to black holes
This is what the dbm wiki says about LSSJ

Surprised no one updated that broly profile, don't need a CRT to do it as it's on FCOC

All Garou's got is cosmic radiation, which Blast says the OPM humans have ZERO resistance to, and Broly literally survived outer space for years. Garou does nothing.

Didn’t Z Broly have a fast-acting Accelerated Development too?
I remember yes. Broly from dbm gets much stronger in combat with a lot of speed. As I recall, he started off getting beaten by ssj1 vegetto and ended up stronger than his ssj2, forcing vegetto to use all his power with ssj3.

Back