• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly vs Absolute Tartarus

Okay but has Broly even been shown to nuke the timeline? I thought his attacks only caused like a rift that sends them to a different dimension when colliding with somebody of equal or greater power? Also aren't Dragon Ball characters only Low 2-C in AP scaling from Infinite Zamasu they don't actually have Low 2-C or higher range right? Their profiles never said they are universal+ with ki blast they are just universal. So BFR might actually work if the place he drops Broly in is like another timeline or many universes away from the one they are in.

Also wouldn't it just become a stalemate or a win for Tartarus as Reibatos will just keep reviving them as Broly kills them? And since Reibatos' revive is also shown to make them stronger eventually Broly will get tired and Tartarus will grow strong enough to fight him.

Okay but has Broly even been shown to nuke the timeline? I thought his attacks only caused like a rift that sends them to a different dimension when colliding with somebody of equal or greater power? Also aren't Dragon Ball characters only Low 2-C in AP scaling from Infinite Zamasu they don't actually have Low 2-C or higher range right? Their profiles never said they are universal+ with ki blast they are just universal. So BFR might actually work if the place he drops Broly in is like another timeline or many universes away from the one they are in.

Also wouldn't it just become a stalemate or a win for Tartarus as Reibatos will just keep reviving them as Broly kills them? And since Reibatos' revive is also shown to make them stronger eventually Broly will get tired and Tartarus will grow strong enough to fight him.
Oh yeah the wiki doesn't give them 4D range for scaling to other characters which us frankly stupid. He can still nuke the universe to kill everyone but who is reibatos? Can't broly kill him too? Is tartar sauce just gonna watch from another timeline?

Reibatos was the one that I told you that can revive others and had Low-Godly Regen. He was able to regenerate after his body was completely destroyed by Orb. Ultras can attack and destroy souls which was why he was so tired when he regenerated here. If you can't hit souls he's effectively immortal. And technically yes Tartarus could theoretically just sit back and watch until Broly tires out.

Also Tartarus actually could go research Broly while his minions are stalling Broly and show him an alternate future where Paragus is alive and bring said Paragus to convince Broly to join him. Like he did use social influencing to convince many past villains to join him. Since Tartarus has time travel he could also just come back to the exact time he left. Also would Broly in character even nuke the universe? Cause I'm pretty sure almost nobody in Dragon Ball even does that except for Infinite Zamasu and the God of Destructions.

Reibatos was the one that I told you that can revive others and had Low-Godly Regen. He was able to regenerate after his body was completely destroyed by Orb. Ultras can attack and destroy souls which was why he was so tired when he regenerated here. If you can't hit souls he's effectively immortal. And technically yes Tartarus could theoretically just sit back and watch until Broly tires out.

Also Tartarus actually could go research Broly while his minions are stalling Broly and show him an alternate future where Paragus is alive and bring said Paragus to convince Broly to join him. Like he did use social influencing to convince many past villains to join him. Also would Broly in character even nuke the universe? Cause I'm pretty sure almost nobody in Dragon Ball even does that except for Infinite Zamasu and the God of Destructions.
So that means broly's only chance at victory is to defeat tartar sauce before he runs away or BFR's him. I just thought, Broly isn't gonna get BFR'd if he's faster, but tartar sauce is more likely to run away, broly can danmaku and relentlessly barrage him to prevent him from escaping but it's totally possible for him to escape and return with the low godly dude, so it's 50/50. Or he might stall broly for like 10 seconds which will cause broly to transform to his green hair form which means broly stomps but like you said he might catch on to broly's increasing power so he'll try escaping earlier. They're both equally likely to win so I think it's an inconclusive.

Alright so one vote for inconclusive due to both of them having win cons.

Broly's being killing Tartarus by going LSS1 as fast as possible but we don't know how fast that is

Tartarus's being to immediately BFR or summoning Reibatos the moment he realizes how big of a threat Broly is with his RPL.

Edit: Done vote added. Thanks for the vote.

Lol but yeah I should probably go bump that and see if any other Touhou supporters are on right now.

Yeah but Tartarus doesn’t have resistance to Ultron’s hax which Zero does.

Although if I’m being honest Tartarus should probably have resistance to spatial manipulation and time manipulation considering how he has that transcending space-time statement which is also implied to be the 4th dimension. But I don’t think we give resistance because of transcending space-time statements even if they are likely literal.

Well if Ultron doesn't use his hax in character then the match would probably just go Tartarus sends in his minions to test how strong Ultron is. Ultron decides to do the same and sends his minions. Once he realizes Tartarus' minions are much stronger than his he'll go into battle himself. Tartarus will follow up by sending in his stronger minions like the Gua Siblings or Belial and Tregear. Tartarus realizes Ultron is so weak that can't even beat his stronger minions and I guess if the scenario is win by death then he'll just kill Ultron right there and than with a sneak attack since if he could Tartarus will always sneak attack rather than fight head on.

I mean you could make it I guess. I'm still reading through the setting threads on Tieba to find any updates for the Showa Ultras.

Back