• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly Upgrade To Galaxy Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Also, as I said above, there are flashbacks of Broly destroying planets when he was 10, which establishes he's been wrecking the shit on the South Galaxy since he was a brat.
There's also the fact he was leaving trails of ki through destroyed planets or even just ravaged that he was doing it overtime.

I also do not think that Broly should exceed 4-A.

Broly should be at best in the mid-low ends of 4-A while Kid Buu should be in the highest due to Kep calc. Should i close this thread Ant since it will be running in circles?.

I suppose that you can close it, yes. It is not good to waste the staff's time, when it could be better spent on other revision threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back