• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly (ScrewAttack) VS Superman (ScrewAttack)

How can Broly be at his stromgest yet still be in Ikari form? His strongest form there is LSSJ

Regardless, I vote Superman since Screwattack stated he has no limits, while Broly was never stated as such

Wrong Ikari. I meant he can use the battle track, which is listed on his profile.

You should check the profiles before coming to that conclusion. I said Rigged Broly was being used for a reason.

Just to be clear, since both characters were used in rigged DBs, they are technically rigged against each other, cancelling it out

I vote to Broly. "The only way to survive Ikari is to be the rage and have the strength." Even Rigged Superman has the strength comparable to Rigged Broly, Superman is not known for an angry-enhanced combatant both in canon comics and Death Battle.

How do you eat hotdogs?
Well, first I set a pot on the stove. Then, I take out a can of chilli and pour it into a pot, setting the element to 4. Next, I grab the frying pan, put in on another element, and pour a tiny bit of olive oil onto it, before getting the pack of hotdogs and cooking 3-4 of them in the frying pan. I wait for the chilli and hotdogs to heat up, occasionally stirring the chilli to prevent it from sticking to the pot and turning over the hotdogs so that they don't burn. Once they're both ready, I put a plate on the counter and get some buns for the hotdogs. When the hotdogs are in place, I scoop some of the chilli out of the pot with a spoon and put it on the hotdogs, and voila! Chilli dogs. Usually I've used almost all of the chilli by the time I'm done putting it on the hotdogs, but if I haven't, I put the excess chilli into a bowl to eat separately. Sometimes, I have to take Tums after I'm done because chilli can trigger my acid reflux, but strangely, chilli dogs don't usually seem to trigger it as much as chilli does on its own. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Last edited:
I vote to Broly. "The only way to survive Ikari is to be the rage and have the strength." Even Rigged Superman has the strength comparable to Rigged Broly, Superman is not known for an angry-enhanced combatant both in canon comics and Death Battle.
That's a good point, I suppose. Could Superman use Red Kryptonite to make himself angrier than Broly?

That's a good point, I suppose. Could Superman use Red Kryptonite to make himself angrier than Broly?
First, Red Kryptonite won't be used in Superman's character. Second, Rigged Broly scales to TOBA, "who roamed the multiverse for billions of years, obliterating everything in its path, until there was nothing left for it to destroy". Superman is always a thing. Third, Red Kryptonite has side effects while Broly's angry completely does not have side effects. Forth, if Superman is smart enough to use Red Kryptonite, "so will Broly's", and "Knew that he SPECIFICALLY had to target and destroy the Hulk's hypothalamus, despite having no prior knowledge on him according to the Death Battle rules".

Last edited:
Well, first I set a pot on the stove. Then, I take out a can of chilli and pour it into a pot, setting the element to 4. Next, I grab the frying pan, put in on another element, and pout a tiny bit of olive oil onto it, before getting the pack of hotdogs and cooking 3-4 of them in the frying pan. I wait for the chilli and hotdogs to heat up, occasionally stirring the chilli to prevent it from sticking to the pot and turning over the hotdogs so that they don't burn. Once they're both ready, I put a plate on the counter and get some buns for the hotdogs. When the hotdogs are in place, I scoop some of the chilli out of the pot with a spoon and put it on the hotdogs, and voila! Chilli dogs. Usually I've used almost all of the chilli by the time I'm done putting it on the hotdogs, but if I haven't, I put the excess chilli into a bowl to eat separately. Sometimes, I have to take Tums after I'm done because chilli can trigger my acid reflux, but strangely, chilli dogs don't usually seem to trigger it as much as chilli does on its own.
That's how Superman will eat Broly then

Understood. Well then, I don’t know who would actually win. Does either actually have a advantage over the other?

Last edited:
Back