• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly as 1C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, Broly is 4A. However, if he was never defeated in the first movie. Would he gain the experience to become atleast 1C? There's a display of such potential of power in the movie when Broly emits multiple colours of shockwave lights. I've never seen it before by any other character. Not even Beerus. As such, if Broly lived and there was time for him to get such knowledge, would he possibly be the strongest character in dbverse, at 1c? Thus forcing there to be a super saiyan white to become tier 2 level...or even Omni God super saiyan to be within the tier 1, level, just to keep up?

It's a new editor. Perhaps they aren't familiar with our tiering system yet. And to answer the question no. Broly is only 3-D even if he had truly unlimited power he'd be stuck at 3-A which he still isn't.

@Gargoyle pretty sure Zeno and Zamasu are 4-D correct me if I'm wrong.

Somehow there's gonna be a few non canon 2-Bs in DBZ.

Broly at 1-C? What kinda downplay is this?

In all seriousness nothing you said even remotely indicates 1-C power. You should familiarise yourself with the tiring system.

He might not get 1-C, but that question is a really interesting one. If he had trained the same amount of time and under the same circumstances as Goku had, how powerful would he be?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Gargoyle pretty sure Zeno and Zamasu are 4-D correct me if I'm wrong.

Somehow there's gonna be a few non canon 2-Bs in DBZ.
No, they're 3D, they just have 4D power

Umm... Wut. I was expecting a troll, or at least something right off the fun and games board.

You know if Broly alone in this strong then Tier 0 Zeno confirmed he's the Omni-king for a reason ovo

Tier 0 for Zen'o is too much but I can see 1-A.

See, Broly's power is clearly stated to grow infinitely in his transformation which means he can keep going up in 1-B scale. While he can't quite reach High 1-B in this manner, that means anyone above Broly would be in a scale any 1-B can't possibly reach.

So Zamasu or the Angels should be like High 1-B.

There's also the statement from Vegeta against Fusion Zamasu that Saiyans have no limits.

Therefore I guess the High 1-B is certain by DBS.

That means Zen'o and Daishinkan can be like 1-A because they exceed them all. I could possibly see a High 1-A for Zen'o if not for Frieza in the future reaching that height by ruling over Zen'o like he said he would, but Tier 0 is definitely saved for Goku's EoS form.

Also there's a limit to how much Ki Broly's body can take, sense ya know, he was OVERFLOWING, and had to get as much out as he could.

I'm sorry but I can't take anything involving Broly seriously let alone this and I think some people are getting ptsd over it

Antoniofer said:
... The only thing that people had to do is answer the question/resolve the doubt of the user, not make jokes of him or use cringy humor...
We did answer.

Now we're having fun.

Of course Ever's response works fine

Fate albane. I don't know what eos means. But I doubt Goku will become true infinity/boundless, as tier 0 is. I predict, that based on the current power levels, that if sustained God SSJ Goku and Vegeta are 3A. (SSJ blue.)...that SSJ white will be some where in tier 2. Maybe 2B. And then OmniGod SSJ, the highest and final form, will be 1c or 1b. There may be something that happens in future episodes of super. Like maybe Vegeta goes evil again, somehow killing Zeno or atleast stealing his power with or without help from another character. Thus, making Vegeta OmniGod SSJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back