• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

Finally someone makes the Diabo's profile a little better

When we finally go give ordem apranormal a deeper look It will be a hell... should we also make a "resistences board" like DnD has?

Was it made without any crt? Because he added occultism resistance.

I "kinda" already have, look at this guy's resistances, that's all resistance in OP, though there should probably be a board or something to make things easier
Because he has all these resistances? in the justifications he only talks about what the skill does.

Oh, is that not allowed? The resistance was already in the profile just not in ability, it should be removed if so
I'm talking about the resistance to occultism that you posted, going to the occultism page.

Even though the character "should have", he didn't and you didn't make a crt for it, considering the occult page has things like EE and info 2.

One guy put devil in 9-A without crt, which you can't do either, but no one reported it because it seems like the verse isn't that alive.

I think I can make something like that, just copy paste the list and organize the Will/Fortitude saves, and then I guess just link it in the verse page?
I belive so, good luck
Because he has all these resistances? in the justifications he only talks about what the skill does.

I'm talking about the resistance to occultism that you posted, going to the occultism page.

Even though the character "should have", he didn't and you didn't make a crt for it, considering the occult page has things like EE and info 2.

One guy put devil in 9-A without crt, which you can't do either, but no one reported it because it seems like the verse isn't that alive.
Let's just make a CRT noe saying "so, some comfusion happened and this profile recived some edits without a crt, so... here It is!"

Well... them Bamboo need to have his DnD thing revised too bracuse he just made a blog and broughts It up time to time on DnD matches
From what I remember him saying, the blog stuff was accepted.

I will be honest, idk what is so bad in the ocultism page
It's a power page not a character profile.

In addition to having things like EE and info 2 without much justification on the page itself and how this is applied.

Average Ordem Paranormal fan:
dg3t17g-0a09cc57-c510-421e-9c5c-9f5c89442ac8.gif

just to remenber people that this actually exist

Just gave a look at my profile and noticed.. evene trough I only made 14* profiles, I helped make 117* profiles for the wiki alread :D

*I still count Mr.Sun and Moon even trough they are currently deleted

Just gave a look at my profile and noticed.. evene trough I only made 14* profiles, I helped make 117* profiles for the wiki alread :D

*I still count Mr.Sun and Moon even trough they are currently deleted
I only made two pages of 0, one for the version and the other for a profile.

Currently working on another profile, which is huge.

Helping to do I don't really know what to consider. I gave some opinions to dragonite in Woody Woodpecker's profiles but I don't consider it "help make the profile"

Just noticed... Antasmia nerfed DVCSDSDTDUM lol

Just noticed... Antasmia nerfed DVCSDSDTDUM lol
lol

Btw, you need to learn more english before creating a profile, this one had a lot of errors

Are any of you good at English? I'm doing a huge profile and then I'll need the text to be corrected.

I don't know if I can bother a staff with this.

Back