• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brandon Breyer revision

Not really, I mean I can't see how "he killed the pilots" is more complicated (I'm still not confident with using offscreen feats which have so many variables)

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
He wasn't shaking it though, it was him bursting through walls, and his mom being scared iirc so she hid. Though going by the Richter Scale (which I feel wouldn't classify here), it would be 8-C to 8-B. Again, since the shaking isn't an earthquake it isn't viable.
The house was definitely shaking as well.

Cropfist said:
The reasons for downgrading large building sound way too assumptive.
Likewise for keeping High 8C

The building collapses downward, unless the Building magically collapsed on itself for no reason, Brandon couldn't have destroyed it but just flying through it unless he targeted the support beams.

Well the movies only been out for a couple days, so it might be difficult to find clips of his more impressive feats.

Though I agree that as it stands now, we should probably leave him at "at least 9B, likely higher" as it's more consistent with what has been shown and has as few assumptions as possible. The building feats appears to have been done via taking out the the support volume and the forest fire/field fire are too vague in terms of timeframe and methods used.

Should the metals of his ship really be human level? They were intact after falling to Earth. According to this, a healthy newborn weighs 2.5 kg on average. Even entering from Low-Earth orbit takes a speed of 7.8 km/s.

(0.5)(2.5)(7800^2) = 76050000 J, or Small Building level. This doesn't even account for the ship's own weight, which very well could get this to Building level.

Basically

Dream Manipulation: there's nothing really implying this vision his father had was even caused by Brandon (it's a specific dream but that's it)

Telekinesis: we don't see this for certain (like yeah we see him away from the door but I'm not confident with saying he didn't just tear it off)

Fear Manip: I don't think there's much for this. There's nothing but this implying that Brandon can manipulate animals or control fear as an ability (it's more likely they sensed the change in Brandon or his predatory nature ticked off instincts)

Telepathy and Dream, yeah I see those are far fetched, the first is more of something the ship is doing rather than Brandon. Telekinesis can be moved to possibly.

Fear manip/animal manip I stand by though, as the father even states the chickens are going bonkers at his presence. It is a very minor/limited ability, but one none the less. Chickens sense Brandon is now evil...? That doesn't make sense. It is implied they never acted that way around Brandon before. Perhaps I am confused by what you are trying to say.

Allow me to explain.

Chickens are prey animals and have millions of years of instinct wired into them despite being domesticated, Brandon's entire body language changed and probably triggered the reaction chickens have when confronted with a predator (especially with the fact they may have been familiar with him and now are seeing this new body language)

It's a bit dodgy as reasoning but I prefer it to assuming Brandon controls fear in specifically chickens and has never used it again.

Different body language being standing straight not moving? Also going by instinct...the never saw an alien. Plus they got use to said alien being BB.

Fine with that. I never said it was combat aplicable.

Well yeah

That kind of stillness triggers the fight of flight instinct ct, especially with eye contact .

I'm also not saying they've seen an alien, I'm saying they knew Brandon and this sudden change likely terrified them

How? If it is questionable (which I doubt but ok) it can be moved to possibly. What I understand is that you are saying the chicken's can sense BB's personality change? Sorry I am just very confused by that.

I looked at the plane crash scene again, and the cockpit is still intact and the side is more crumpled than broken upon landing. So I think it makes more sense to assume he either destroyed the engines, disabled the plane, diverted it towards the house, or something along those lines.

Back