• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
I really hope I haven't created a huge stomp in this case, as this match is mainly about hax.

Wanda is in her Civil War Key.

Starting range is 50 meters.

Who would win or why?

Brainy Barker:
meet_brainy_barker_by_esure456_dfcwu2o-pre.jpg

Wanda Maximoff (MCU):
scarletwitch1.jpg

Inconclusive: 1

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is just going to come down to who blasts who first, Scarlet Witch has larger range but if the distance is too far, Brainy can just move. I doubt close combat will come into play so close ranged abilities aren't going to come into play in my opinion so I'd say inconclusive for now, especially since this Scarlet Witch likes to blast or TK iirc.

She'd use her mind-reading to find out how dangerous her opponents are so she can be prepared for anything, so it would pretty much vary on what she'd start with. And in this case, she would know that Wanda is a glass cannon and could just take the opportunity to one-shot her. And she would know that Wanda's magic exceeds over hers, so she would have to be careful enough to not get hit by them.

She'd use her mind-reading to find out how dangerous her opponents are so she can be prepared for anything
Scarlet Witch resists the mind manipulation of the Mind Stone, which is 4-D concept hax, though I don't know if that would give her resistance to mind-reading
And in this case, she would know that Wanda is a glass cannon and could just take the opportunity to one-shot her
With what kind of attack? Since Scarlet Witch has 6-B energy shields

Scarlet Witch resists the mind manipulation of the Mind Stone, which is 4-D concept hax, though I don't know if that would give her resistance to mind-reading
She only resists her mind being controlled, it won't save her from her mind being read as Telepathy and Mindhax are two different things.
With what kind of attack? Since Scarlet Witch has 6-B energy shields
And her TK is thought-based compared to Wanda's who has to raise her hands in order to use them. She could use her TK to slam her across the place

Last edited:
Back