• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Bowser really did anything unredeemably evil in the games, he just made a lot of messes trying to get Peach's love. Coupled with Peach's rejection of Mario who's gone to so much trouble to save her multiple times, the red plumber and the dragon turtle really do make a good couple. They even have that childhood friend cliche cause they've known each other since they were babies.
Bowsette1
Bowsette2
Bowsette3
Bowsette4

Promestein said:
Y'all are so weak. Multiple threads about the hottest girl per tier or the biggest bust per tier and then one thread about Bowsette and you guys are at your limit.
Yeah I find those threads a little creepy myself.

Promestein said:
Y'all are so weak. Multiple threads about the hottest girl per tier or the biggest bust per tier and then one thread about Bowsette and you guys are at your limit.
I mean

I still think all of those threads are the pit of what's wrong with existence why am I still looking at this thread I promised not what's wrong with me oh yeah the terribleness provoked me to look again

Promestein said:
Are you talking about the post limit? This isn't just because she's a girl y'know. This is because it's a popular thing recently. I wasn't around then but I'm sure there was an Infinity War hype thread and I was there for the Broly Movie hype thread. It's getting a seperate thread because it's popular and people have either just learned about it or want to talk about it.

I find it humorous that I just came from watching/listening to a two-hour video about the depth and intricacies of Kreia's, from KOTOR II, Philosophy to a thread about Big-Titty Peach-Bowser (Beach?).

It depends on if the meme grows enough in popularity to be noticed by the creators and becomes a real thing like Thanos from Fortnite.

I don't get Peach rediscovering Bowsette if she already saw her in the OG comic and her having to be explained what the crown is if it's an actual thing in verse.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Meh, this kind of stuff happens all the time. Either the meme fades into obscurity or it gets popular enough to become real.
I know. This is the internet. But this seems unnaturally wide spread. Ah well, what can you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back