• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser will suffer as I, Ramattra, have suffered! His torment will outlast the stars! When the universe dwindles into dust, there he will be, still s-

What are AP values for both? Anyways I think Ram definitely holds the advantage with his superior LS and possibly skill, the only real threat to him seems to be bowser's fire breath but I think he could get around that with his 4 second barrier, not sure about resilient immortality tho. Will wait for more arguments before voting.

What are AP values for both? Anyways I think Ram definitely holds the advantage with his superior LS and possibly skill, the only real threat to him seems to be bowser's fire breath but I think he could get around that with his 4 second barrier, not sure about resilient immortality tho. Will wait for more arguments before voting.
well, bowser isn't as unskilled as It seens, peach has show t have a lot of skill n the movie and he could beat her and DK in a 1v2, DK for exemple is skilled enogh to be the champion of the kongs

ramattra scales to 5.019 Tons of TNT

Bowser scales to: 2.05234186004 Tons of TNT for hurting Mario and His dure scales to surviving a 29.681151290631 Tons of TNT atack from super star powered mario and luigi(what could also make his dura 8-B)

so... this is a stomp thanks to bowser giant Dura, espcially sisnse Ramattra don't really use LS fight in character

well, bowser isn't as unskilled as It seens, peach has show t have a lot of skill n the movie and he could beat her and DK in a 1v2, DK for exemple is skilled enogh to be the champion of the kongs

ramattra scales to 5.019 Tons of TNT

Bowser scales to: 2.05234186004 Tons of TNT for hurting Mario and His dure scales to surviving a 29.681151290631 Tons of TNT atack from super star powered mario and luigi(what could also make his dura 8-B)

so... this is a stomp thanks to bowser giant Dura, espcially sisnse Ramattra don't really use LS fight in character
No-selling range isn't 6x lol

Also Ramattra upscales from his value a fair bit.

No-selling range isn't 6x lol

Also Ramattra upscales from his value a fair bit.
Oh, you right, I was beingh dumb, Okay, He can damage bowser but will be really hard, specially in his chip damage atack of his base form, he will do a more considerable damage on his nemessis form(as long we ignore the possible 8-B dura that he should have)

Any way, how good is Ramattra heat resistence?

Oh, you right, I was beingh dumb, Okay, He can damage bowser but will be really hard, specially in his chip damage atack of his base form, he will do a more considerable damage on his nemessis form(as long we ignore the possible 8-B dura that he should have)

Any way, how good is Ramattra heat resistence?
Indeed.

Lesser Omnics can eat 1,538° Celsius Molten Slag pretty damn well, so pretty decent. His Barrier also helps with defense

Indeed.

Lesser Omnics can eat 1,538° Celsius Molten Slag pretty damn well, so pretty decent. His Barrier also helps with defense
hum... considering bowser fire could melt a iron manhole cover and how temperature works, bowser fire should be a considerable amount hotter them Ramattra heat resistence. beingh hitted by something this hot still means your body absorbed a temperature lesser them the 1,538 ° Celsius, while bowser fire could make metal reach this temperatures

I honestly will be voting bowser, Ramattra has a good chance thanks to his versatility and AP upscaling, but overall Bowser is a surprisingly skilled fighter, what should make the skill gap a lot thinner, his fire will be a extremely dangerous weapon and has the gaint dura on his favor

not to mention that sinse Ramattra main ranged atack is a bunch of chip damage and his shield can make bowser fire less effective at a distance the battle will be mostly a meele combat, sinse his nemessis mode can only be activated by a limited amount of time and bowser flames are still a very dangerous weapon at close range Bowser should have the overall situation advantage in this combat

Voting the Turtle that I'm surprised there wasn't so many people thirsting over after the film was on air... probable beacuse he is a simp looser

hum... considering bowser fire could melt a iron manhole cover and how temperature works, bowser fire should be a considerable amount hotter them Ramattra heat resistence. beingh hitted by something this hot still means your body absorbed a temperature lesser them the 1,538 ° Celsius, while bowser fire could make metal reach this temperatures

I honestly will be voting bowser, Ramattra has a good chance thanks to his versatility and AP upscaling, but overall Bowser is a surprisingly skilled fighter, what should make the skill gap a lot thinner, his fire will be a extremely dangerous weapon and has the gaint dura on his favor

not to mention that sinse Ramattra main ranged atack is a bunch of chip damage and his shield can make bowser fire less effective at a distance the battle will be mostly a meele combat, sinse his nemessis mode can only be activated by a limited amount of time and bowser flames are still a very dangerous weapon at close range Bowser should have the overall situation advantage in this combat

Voting the Turtle that I'm surprised there wasn't so many people thirsting over after the film was on air... probable beacuse he is a simp looser
Uh, bro, Torbjörn could dunk the OR-14s Ramattra had commissions for minutes in Molten slag and it didn't really do shit to them, unless Bowser can keep his fire on Ramattra for several minutes straight with 0 interruptions from Ramattra's shield he can put up with a gesture then no, it's not gonna be his heat that'll be the problem.

So no, his fire is not dangerous at all for this match and saying it is is forgetting that it takes about 5 years for Torb ult to do anything to an OR-14 from Uprising, which were considered Obsolete compared to Ramattra.

Uh, bro, Torbjörn could dunk the OR-14s Ramattra had commissions for minutes in Molten slag and it didn't really do shit to them, unless Bowser can keep his fire on Ramattra for several minutes straight with 0 interruptions from Ramattra's shield he can put up with a gesture then no, it's not gonna be his heat that'll be the problem.

So no, his fire is not dangerous at all for this match and saying it is is forgetting that it takes about 5 years for Torb ult to do anything to an OR-14 from Uprising, which were considered Obsolete compared to Ramattra.
To this point overwatch cahracter should have resistence to heat listed on their profiles

But now I'm curious, we have a cutscene of Torb using his new ult?

To this point overwatch cahracter should have resistence to heat listed on their profiles

But now I'm curious, we have a cutscene of Torb using his new ult?
Only a very select few omnics... which is really just Orisa and Ramattra. Nobody else has actual scaling to that to my knowledge.

Not really, Torb doesn't actually do much with either of his ults in the comics, the thing is though is that Uprising can be done with new torb and was doable for multiple years.

The higher the difficulty is, the less effective his ult became on anything that wasn't trash-clear, to the four OR-14s who took like -5 damage from anything, let alone Torb's ult.

fair I guess. Wouldn't his ult heat be bellow the 1,538° Celsius thanks to how heat work? the moment is all over the ground It will start to get colder and we also have the problem of Heat conduction

fair I guess. Wouldn't his ult heat be bellow the 1,538° Celsius thanks to how heat work? the moment is all over the ground It will start to get colder and we also have the problem of Heat conduction
I mean the 1,538 celcius is the temperature to make Iron turn into a liquid, if it dropped lower then that it'd solidify at a decent pace, so it's actually so lot hotter, but never higher then 3000 Celcius

Fair enough for me(I wonder if we can get a idea of how hot It is by using the time the ult takes to disapear from the ground and compare to the time It would take for this amount of moltem iron to become solid)

Fair enough for me(I wonder if we can get a idea of how hot It is by using the time the ult takes to disapear from the ground and compare to the time It would take for this amount of moltem iron to become solid)
Also, I'm voting ramattra for outskilling and resisting bowser fire quite a bit

Back