• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser Vs Giygas

Unfortunately, this can't be added because EarthBound is currently under major revisions. However, you can still debate this but it won't get added like I said.

My opinion on this battle is that I believe Giygas stomps for several reasons. Firstly, Bowser lacks the necessary range to reach and hit Giygas. Doing a universal reset probably won't work because he is completely detached from reality (as in, he is not from the "main" universe. He doesn't follow the same causality as that universe. The English script of the game even described Giygas being beyond time-space) and is his own universe which is a Dark Void dimension which would passively induce everything to non-existence. I don't think Bowser has dealt with that kinda stuff before. Secondly, Bowser doesn't have good enough resistance to resist Giygas’s influences and PSI. Although, someone can correct me on that. But all of his Passives at this state is 4D. Nothing on that profile (aside from Void hax) implies he resisted those said abilities on a 4th Dimensional scale. Not only that, but Giygas holds a really good AP advantage due to dwarfing Ness's power by a large margin. To the point where the "True form" of his attacks couldn't be properly perceived by Ness, who you may know exist as the universe and had created/absorbed a universe of his own. Not to mention him absorbing a portion of the Truth's power, who is 2-C. If Ness, a 4D Omniscient being, can't grasp Giygas’s attacks. There's absolutely no way Bowser can deal with that kind of power.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Giygas is an Abstract being. That pretty much seals Bowser's fate if it hadn't already been sealed in the beginning. So ye, Giygas stomps.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this can't be added because EarthBound is currently under major revisions. However, you can still debate this but it won't get added like I said.

My opinion on this battle is that I believe Giygas stomps for several reasons. Firstly, Bowser lacks the necessary range to reach and hit Giygas. Doing a universal reset probably won't work because he is completely detached from reality (as in, he is not from the "main" universe. He doesn't follow the same causality as that universe. The English script of the game even described Giygas being beyond time-space) and is his own universe which is a Dark Void dimension which would passively induce everything to non-existence. I don't think Bowser has dealt with that kinda stuff before. Secondly, Bowser doesn't have good enough resistance to resist Giygas’s influences and PSI. Although, someone can correct me on that. But all of his Passives at this state is 4D. Nothing on that profile (aside from Void hax) implies he resisted those said abilities on a 4th Dimensional scale. Not only that, but Giygas holds a really good AP advantage due to dwarfing Ness's power by a large margin. To the point where the "True form" of his attacks couldn't be properly perceived by Ness, who you may know exist as the universe and had created/absorbed a universe of his own. Not to mention him absorbing a portion of the Truth's power, who is 2-C. If Ness, a 4D Omniscient being, can't grasp Giygas’s attacks. There's absolutely no way Bowser can deal with that kind of power.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Giygas is an Abstract being. That pretty much seals Bowser's fate if it hadn't already been sealed in the beginning. So ye, Giygas stomps.
Damn, I love Giygas.
I'm really interested about those revisions

Back