• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ain't on the profile

and what's the relevance
And what's the relevance of Bowser's when we literally have no evidence he would be able to pull it off on Blast? If the only time we've seen him use it was via an energy beam then it's useless and Blast just redirects it back at him.

Voting Blast because his win cons don't require me to make up how they work

Hmmm alright after looking through the profiles... imma have to go with Blast. The main reason is that it's very vague of how Bowser's RW and hax works. They both have the standard Reality hax and etc regardless but it seems that Blast has more media that shows the actual power of his reality warping in which Bowser doesn't I don't believe.
Blast takes this... I'd say mid diff.

And what's the relevance of Bowser's when we literally have no evidence he would be able to pull it off on Blast? If the only time we've seen him use it was via an energy beam then it's useless and Blast just redirects it back at him.

there was never an energy beam implied, it only ever says that he changed everything in the "blink of an eye", which probably means it was just instant activation

I don't know where you get that from that scene. Bowser doesn't even use wands anymore

there was never an energy beam implied,
There was never ANYTHING implied. The only similar thing anyone here could show on screen was Bowser shooting a beam from a staff which is why's I mentioned a beam
I don't know where you get that from that scene. Bowser doesn't even use wands anymore
Yeah so he's not even going to use the one hax we do know he has?

Yeah Blast franky stomps in that case

There was never ANYTHING implied. The only similar thing anyone here could show on screen was Bowser shooting a beam from a staff which is why's I mentioned a beam
there was never an energy beam implied, it only ever says that he changed everything in the "blink of an eye", which probably means it was just instant activation

again, where are you getting an energy beam from?

you don't think they wouldn't take a few seconds out of their time to mention him using a "beam" or some shit to make the drastic change?

it's a move that doesn't require travel distance, simple as that

Yeah so he's not even going to use the one hax we do know he has?

Yeah Blast franky stomps in that case

yeah definitely, cuz that makes sense

the guy is bloodlusted, he's gonna be using it

hell, both characters are bloodlusted. Blast would just start with portals, and since Bowser has the means of escaping BFR/Sealing, that'd just be more of an incentive to bust it out

again, where are you getting an energy beam from?
I literally told you already stop ignoring what I say.
you don't think they wouldn't take a few seconds out of their time to mention him using a "beam" or some shit to make the drastic change?
No since it happened offscreen and was never actually used in on screen combat.
Baseless headcanon not accepted in the wiki.
yeah definitely, cuz that makes sense

the guy is bloodlusted, he's gonna be using it
Bloodlusted ≠ using random shit that's completely out of character using equipment he doesn't even carry around anymore.
hell, both characters are bloodlusted. Blast would just start with portals, and since Bowser has the means of escaping BFR/Sealing, that'd just be more of an incentive to bust it out
No Blast would start by yanking him across the face after teleporting behind him. Which one shots him with 4-A AP.

I literally told you already stop ignoring what I say.

ironic considering you've been ignoring what was shown

No since it happened offscreen and was never actually used in on screen combat.

it ain't mandatory for it to be used in "on screen combat"

there's enough context clues to tell you how it works

Baseless headcanon not accepted in the wiki.

how tf is it baseless? that's where the feat comes from

it happened instantly, meaning there was no travel distance

Bloodlusted ≠ using random shit that's completely out of character using equipment he doesn't even carry around anymore.
"It should be noted that there are differences between natural bloodlust (the kind that exists within fictional continuities) and induced bloodlust (the kind used in a vs. thread). Induced bloodlust means the character is free from Character-Induced Stupidity, whereas naturally bloodlusted characters are still vulnerable to this, and are often hampered by it even more than level-headed characters. For example, they may simply attack recklessly, without planning or thinking, or using their powers creatively."

quit talkin out your ass, that only applies to characters who are naturally bloodlusted

Bowser isn't. he was given induced bloodlust

he's gonna be taking the quickest route to victory here since he isn't hindered by CIS

No Blast would start by yanking him across the face after teleporting behind him. Which one shots him with 4-A AP.

you tellin me that's quicker than him simply going for a BFR/Sealing combo that doesn't require Blast to get up close and personal?

even despite the fact Blast isn't aware of Bowser's moveset?

quit talkin out your ass, that only applies to characters who are naturally bloodlusted

Bowser isn't. he was given induced bloodlust

he's gonna be taking the quickest route to victory here since he isn't hindered by CIS
Bowser's Reality Warping is treated as glorified Transmutation/Pocket Dimension creation on his profile. How is that supposed to deal damage to Blast?

And if we're really going the "bloodlust so no CIS" route, then this match should be more in Blast's favor, as he can instantly spawn several kilometer wide black holes that spatially carve out and destroy anything they touch. He can spam this as much as he wants with any of his attacks.

Last edited:
Bowser's Reality Warping is treated as glorified Transmutation/Pocket Dimension creation on his profile. How is that supposed to deal damage to Blast?

the point wasn't to deal damage

you also just answered your own question

And if we're really going the "bloodlust so no CIS" route, then this match should be more in Blast's favor, as he can instantly spawn several kilometer wide black holes that spatially carve out and destroy anything they touch. He can spam this as much as he wants with any of his attacks.

that'd mean this would be an incon, since both attacks would be instant

.. but I also just reread the pages leading up to that, and he still has to take the time to press his knuckles together to create that

though, I guess the same could be said for Bowser, since he usually casts alot of his shit with hand movement

Last edited:
he definitely does, as his RW instantly transforms the environment (and anything within it's range) into a pop-up storybook

Blast would be reduced to an inanimate pop-up
Issue is that Blast can avoid this by entering God's higher dimension while Bowser has no way of avoiding Blast's attacks.

Issue is that Blast can avoid this by entering God's higher dimension while Bowser has no way of avoiding Blast's attacks.

the man's range only goes up to Interdimensional

Bowser's range also covers Interdimensional, so it'll reach (unless you're arguing for shit that ain't even on the profile)

not to mention, you were arguing Blast (again, being bloodlusted here) would be more likely to start using his Spatial Manip to carve into Bowser first, rather than warp away into a higher dimension or sumthin

it ain't mandatory for it to be used in "on screen combat"
If you can't show how the ability works you can't claim Bowser could hit Blast with it. End of story.
there's enough context clues to tell you how it works
No there isn't. There are NO context clues besides it supposedly happening fast.
how tf is it baseless? that's where the feat comes from
Because there's no basis for the argument that it doesn't travel?
it happened instantly, meaning there was no travel distance
Instantly is an extremely common word used for hyperboles when something happens fast. Also instantly could just mean that once his attack lands, the Transmutation itself is instant. Doesn't mean the attack that causes that Transmutation is instantaneous.
You have literally 0 evidence of how it works and what are the necessary factors to pull it off.
And the only context clue we have is that Bowser doesn't not use it in combat on-screen meaning it's most likely TRASH lmfao
I'm not "talking out of my ass" bloodlusted state doesn't just mean Bowser will start using abilities he's never used against an opponent.
Not using a completely unknown ability in character isn't CIS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT THE LIMITATIONS ARE.
Bowser might need to hit the griddy for 9 months straight to pull it off as far as we know which would make it unusable in combat.
you tellin me that's quicker than him simply going for a BFR/Sealing combo that doesn't require Blast to get up close and personal?
Sure? Because killing the opponent doesn't allow them to teleport back.
even despite the fact Blast isn't aware of Bowser's moveset?
Yeah that makes him even more likely to just yank Bowser in the face.

he definitely does, as his RW instantly transforms the environment (and anything within it's range) into a pop-up storybook

Blast would be reduced to an inanimate pop-up
Bowsers RW instantly transforms the environment AFTER he does the gangnam style for 37 minutes straight on the 14th Wednesday of a leap year while wearing a bunny costume surrounded by 98 naked koopas who are hitting the whip and naenae simultaneously, making it impossible to pull off in fight.

Oh is that a baseless assumption? Now you see how you sound

If you can't show how the ability works you can't claim Bowser could hit Blast with it. End of story.

you very clearly see how the ability works. end of story

quit being ignorant

No there isn't. There are NO context clues besides it supposedly happening fast.

yes there is, you're given all the hints through the introduction

quit being ignorant

Because there's no basis for the argument that it doesn't travel?

there very much is if the feat itself is instant

quit being ignorant

Instantly is an extremely common word used for hyperboles when something happens fast. Also instantly could just mean that once his attack lands, the Transmutation itself is instant. Doesn't mean the attack that causes that Transmutation is instantaneous.

in this scenario, it does because you see it happen in an instant

You have literally 0 evidence of how it works and what are the necessary factors to pull it off.
And the only context clue we have is that Bowser doesn't not use it in combat on-screen meaning it's most likely TRASH lmfao

weird how you just said there were "no context clues", yet you're claiming there is one

quit ignoring the actual evidence being used here

I'm not "talking out of my ass" bloodlusted state doesn't just mean Bowser will start using abilities he's never used against an opponent.

it very much does, cuz he's been rid of CIS and in-character whatever the hell to do it

you're still talking out your ass

Not using a completely unknown ability in character isn't CIS because YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT THE LIMITATIONS ARE.
Bowser might need to hit the griddy for 9 months straight to pull it off as far as we know which would make it unusable in combat.

no where is that stated, even speculating that shit off of "vague" statements

it's more logical to assume it happened in the exact moment he decided to use it, rather than doing some arbitrary build-up

Sure? Because killing the opponent doesn't allow them to teleport back.

the point is that he'll opt for a quicker route rather than just take his time teleporting

Bowser already would've turned him into a pop-up

Yeah that makes him even more likely to just yank Bowser in the face.

nah, read above

Last edited:
you very clearly see how the ability works. end of story

quit being ignorant

yes there is, you're given all the hints through the introduction

quit being ignorant

there very much is if the feat itself is instant

quit being ignorant
There are no hints at how it works and calling me ignorant won't make your fanfictions canon.
in this scenario, it does because you see it happen in an instant
No we don't see it happen at all and the word instant doesn't mean anything here.
weird how you just said there were "no context clues", yet you're claiming there is one
I'm not? I'm saying the exact opposite lmfao

There are no hints at how it works and calling me ignorant won't make your fanfictions canon.

there are, quit ignoring them

No we don't see it happen at all and the word instant doesn't mean anything here.

yes you do, and yes it does

Bowsers RW instantly transforms the environment AFTER he does the gangnam style for 37 minutes straight on the 14th Wednesday of a leap year while wearing a bunny costume surrounded by 98 naked koopas who are hitting the whip and naenae simultaneously, making it impossible to pull off in fight.

Oh is that a baseless assumption? Now you see how you sound

tf kind of jackass mockery is that

the exact opposite can easily be assumed, and is arguably more reasonable than whatever you just spouted

there are, quit ignoring them
Show me then? Because so far everything that's been shown was a statement about the island suddenly transforming with no implications of how Bowser did it
yes you do, and yes it does
Me when I lie:
tf kind of jackass mockery is that
Calm down with the insults bro 🙏
the exact opposite can easily be assumed,
THAT'S THE POINT. You can assume whatever you want but the problem is that that's all it is. AN ASSUMPTION.
and is arguably more reasonable than whatever you just spouted
Prove it. Since unlike your assumptions, mine explains why Bowser didn't just use it on Mario every time they fought.

Show me then? Because so far everything that's been shown was a statement about the island suddenly transforming with no implications of how Bowser did it

Bowser casts a spell, everything transformed in the blink of an eye

what do you think that means

Me when I lie:

Calm down with the insults bro 🙏

telling ya how it is

THAT'S THE POINT. You can assume whatever you want but the problem is that that's all it is. AN ASSUMPTION.

Prove it. Since unlike your assumptions, mine explains why Bowser didn't just use it on Mario every time they fought.

that's what several previous posts have done, ain't gonna keep repeating myself

Bowser casts a spell, everything transformed in the blink of an eye

what do you think that means
That a spell with unknown mechanics quickly transforms it's target. The only information about the mechanics and requirements of the ability we have is that it's likely not something that can be used in a combat situation since he never does so.
telling ya how it is
Ngl I was expecting a sorry so you don't get banned but doubling down is CRAZY my man.
that's what several previous posts have done, ain't gonna keep repeating myself
Burden of proof unfulfilled, argument invalid, GGs 😔

That a spell with unknown mechanics quickly transforms it's target. The only information about the mechanics and requirements of the ability we have is that it's likely not something that can be used in a combat situation since he never does so.

nah, you're told it's a spell that occurred in the blink of an eye, transforming everything into a storybook instantly

reason he doesn't use it in a "combat situation" is cuz of CIS

Ngl I was expecting a sorry so you don't get banned but doubling down is CRAZY my man.

getting banned from calling a post, not the user, a jackass mockery is crazy

Burden of proof unfulfilled, argument invalid, GGs 😔

cuz that makes sense

nah, you're told it's a spell that occurred in the blink of an eye, transforming everything into a storybook instantly
Yeah that's a relative timeframe for end result of the spell. Not the activation mechanics and requirements.
reason he doesn't use it in a "combat situation" is cuz of CIS
Prove it.
getting banned from calling a post, not the user, a jackass mockery is crazy
Be fr, you KNOW that insulting what someone says also insults the person who said it, what kind of mental gymnastics are you trying to do here? 😭
cuz that makes sense
?

Yeah that's a relative timeframe for end result of the spell. Not the activation mechanics and requirements.

aight

Prove it.

shouldn't you already know this?

this is the same logic that applies to many villains across different franchises

Be fr, you KNOW that insulting what someone says also insults the person who said it, what kind of mental gymnastics are you trying to do here? 😭

not how that works

if I wanted to personally insult you, then I'd be clear about that

shouldn't you already know this?

this is the same logic that applies to many villains across different franchises
Just because some villains in fiction suffer from PIS doesn't mean Bowser does so with this specific ability. YOU are claiming it's PIS so YOU have to BoP to prove it.
not how that works

if I wanted to personally insult you, then I'd be clear about that
Sure bro, you only said what I said was "jackass" you didn't call me a jackass. Makes sense, my bad lmao 🙏

Just because some villains in fiction suffer from PIS doesn't mean Bowser does so with this specific ability. YOU are claiming it's PIS so YOU have to BoP to prove it.

this should be common knowledge

there are plenty of instances where Bowser has an ability in his arsenal, that we know can easily deal with Mario, yet doesn't for the sake of entertainment for the player

now, explain how this isn't a stomp going off of your logic in the previous posts

this should be common knowledge
That's just your personal incredulity. Just because you think "it should be common knowledge" and can't believe otherwise doesn't mean it is.
Not only is it not common knowledge, it's not even a fact to begin with.
there are plenty of instances where Bowser has an ability in his arsenal, that we know can easily deal with Mario, yet doesn't for the sake of entertainment for the player
That doesn't mean this specific ability is easy to pull off in a battle and easy to land on the opponent but Bowser didn't use it because of PIS.
now, explain how this isn't a stomp going off of your logic in the previous posts
It is a stomp.

That's just your personal incredulity. Just because you think "it should be common knowledge" and can't believe otherwise doesn't mean it is.
Not only is it not common knowledge, it's not even a fact to begin with.

you can't be serious

not even addressing this anymore

That doesn't mean this specific ability is easy to pull off in a battle and easy to land on the opponent but Bowser didn't use it because of PIS.

what?

It is a stomp.

then we're done here

Back