• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boundary Breakers: Meta Thread

I mean every kid seems to have subjective reality via imagination so I want to see how things ends up also I think DMUA will rip my soul out if I do.

Name: Mythos.

Verse of Origin: Some sort of Earth(?).

Breaker Shape: Small odd abstract black ball that remains at it's darkness level regardless of it's surroundings. The only thing she can physically interact with.

Powers:
  • Illusionary Existence, VanishingDream: Mythos doesn’t exist. She is not real. Mythos is nothing but an extremely well-made illusion spell that somehow gained free-will and sentience. Therefore, she cannot physically or magically interact with anything, and nothing can physically or magically interact with her. To be honest, this power is more akin to a curse, despite not being one. The major upside to her illusionary existence is that she has complete control over illusions, whether they be made by her or by something or someone else.
  • Information Erasure: An ability that removes information regarding Mythos' True Name, abilities, and appearance from the memories of all eyewitnesses, even her opponents, after she appears. Even if the battle takes place in the broad daylight or is recorded by digital cameras, the information is erased. However, evidence will still remain, so it is possible to discern her identity by analyzing the evidence to come to a conclusion. Due to unknown reasons aka the GM's permission this power seems to ignore the natural mind resistance of other's chosen by whatever twisted God threw all of them into this mess.
Class: Mage.

Verse: idk Touhou I guess lol.

Appearance:
blue_abstract_girl.jpg

that doesn't really work in general, since one of the original ideas was that the GM would have events that spanned several different worlds that people could participate in, and having multiple GMs would screw that over quite royally.

It wouldn't be that different from how it has been going so far.

People who are knowledgeable about a verse can act on their own in said verse, and can RP characters for those who aren't familiar with it.

I can try with DB stuff, I'm a bit rusty on it but I'm a big Dragon Ball fan. Although I still do need to update myself on the Super Manga, tho dunno if we go with Anime or Manga so eh

Name: Mythos.

Verse of Origin: Some sort of Earth(?).

Breaker Shape: Small odd abstract black ball that remains at it's darkness level regardless of it's surroundings. The only thing she can physically interact with.

Powers:
  • Illusionary Existence, VanishingDream: Mythos doesn’t exist. She is not real. Mythos is nothing but an extremely well-made illusion spell that somehow gained free-will and sentience. Therefore, she cannot physically or magically interact with anything, and nothing can physically or magically interact with her. To be honest, this power is more akin to a curse, despite not being one. The major upside to her illusionary existence is that she has complete control over illusions, whether they be made by her or by something or someone else.
  • Information Erasure: An ability that removes information regarding Mythos' True Name, abilities, and appearance from the memories of all eyewitnesses, even her opponents, after she appears. Even if the battle takes place in the broad daylight or is recorded by digital cameras, the information is erased. However, evidence will still remain, so it is possible to discern her identity by analyzing the evidence to come to a conclusion. Due to unknown reasons aka the GM's permission this power seems to ignore the natural mind resistance of other's chosen by whatever twisted God threw all of them into this mess.
Class: Mage.

Verse: idk Touhou I guess lol.

Appearance:
blue_abstract_girl.jpg
Last time I checked we don’t have resistance to Memory Manip.

Back