• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team 7 should scale to Kawaki's 7-C feat here.

Boro should scale due to being superior to Karma Kawaki and stronger than Ao an outer.
Karma Boruto should scale due to being showing = to karma Kawaki and damaging Boro with a Rasengan.
Sarada should scale to Boro for being able to withstand his attacks and damage Boro.
Mitsuki should scale to Boro for being able to withstand his attacks

I think this is a pretty straightforward CRT.

Last edited:
Not quite, since there are multiple statements that Boro is superior to Delta and comparable to base Code, Kashin Koji was glad he wouldn't have to fight Boro and Code but claimed he can make quick work of Delta, and Isshiki was unironicly expecting Boro to be capable of defeating Sasuke.

Boruto is full of outliers and PIS, so it is properly better to wait until the timeskip and then try to figure where everyone falls.

Not quite, since there are multiple statements that Boro is superior to Delta and comparable to base Code, Kashin Koji was glad he wouldn't have to fight Boro and Code but claimed he can make quick work of Delta, and Isshiki was unironicly expecting Boro to be capable of defeating Sasuke.
Boro fights with virus and regen. There’s been no physical comparisons as far as Ik to the other Kara members too. Saying somebody is scared of fighting that person doesn’t mean Boro> kashin koji in terms of Ap

Boro should not scale above Delta.

1. Base Boruto saw the Naruto vs Delta fight and said “there’s no room for me at all” implying he was heavily outmatched. Yet Boro is supposed to be stronger but BASE Boruto can hurt him and take punches.

2.Boro is a hacks fighter he fights “Sly” and with viruses. Any notion that he is comparable to the other Kara members is false and is debunked by the fact base Boruto Sarada and Mitsuki can hurt/take punches from.

3. But Boro was expected to beat Sasuke. When has it been stated he’d take out Sasuke with his natural strength? Boro has strictly fought with hacks and regen, even if he was able to defeat Sasuke it would be by that means. His physicals don’t scale

Last edited:
Boro fights with virus and regen. There’s been no physical comparisons as far as Ik to the other Kara members too. Saying somebody is scared of fighting that person doesn’t mean Boro> kashin koji in terms of Ap
Boro also fights with melee combat and Ninjutsu. There have been a statement that Code surpasses Delta in combat power, and that Code possesses abilities at the same level as Boro's, but surpasses those of Delta's. That sounds like physical comparison to me, unless proven otherwise.

Boro should not scale above Delta.

1. Base Boruto saw the Naruto vs Delta fight and said “there’s no room for me at all” implying he was heavily outmatched. Yet Boro is supposed to be stronger but BASE Boruto can hurt him and take punches.

2.Boro is a hacks fighter he fights “Sly” and with viruses. Any notion that he is comparable to the other Kara members is false and is debunked by the fact base Boruto Sarada and Mitsuki can hurt/take punches from.

3. But Boro was expected to beat Sasuke. When has it been stated he’d take out Sasuke with his natural strength? Boro has strictly fought with hacks and regen, even if he was able to defeat Sasuke it would be by that means. His physicals don’t scale

1- The statement can refer to the skill gap; when Boruto did intervene he was able to tank a punch from Delta, and Kawaki was able to react to Delta's eye beam and intercept it. Outliers can happen for the sake of the plot, such as Boruto keeping up with Urashiki, Boruto keeping up with with Fused Momoshiki and bruising him, Academy Student Konohamaru keeping up with Naraku Path and one-shotting him even though Naraku Path was fodderizing Jonin.
And this is not even necessarily an outlier; an argument can be made that new gen Team 7 are Kage level or higher at this point, considering that Sage Mode Mitsuki can blitz Orochimaru, they consistently defeat people who fodderize elite Jonin and keep up with Sage Mode Mitsuki, and they can seriously harm Ku who defeated Kurotsuchi (who have the feat of keep up with Kinshiki, and relative to Darui and Gaara who have similar feats). As I said, we should have a comprehensive evaluation of things.

2- Ok, give pre-Chunin Exam Sasuke a slow-acting paralysis gas and Boro-like regeneration, and tell me who he can defeat in a fight that Delta is unable to defeat.
0037-023.png
0037-024.png

3- Defeat Sasuke in a direct fight, meaning that he needs to be strong enough to at least prolong the fight.

an argument can be made that new gen Team 7 are Kage level or higher at this point, considering that Sage Mode Mitsuki can blitz Orochimaru, they consistently defeat people who fodderize elite Jonin and keep up with Sage Mode Mitsuki, and they can seriously harm Ku who defeated Kurotsuchi (who have the feat of keep up with Kinshiki, and relative to Darui and Gaara who have similar feats). As I said, we should have a comprehensive evaluation of things.
I understand your issues and I share the same mindset as far as team 7 being massively underrated. I'm just trying to get them solid upgrades for right now and then once the anime covers more of it we can go from there. As far as Mitsuki feat goes I was actually planning on making a CRT for new speed ratings so that'll be discussed there, Unless yall wanna discuss speed scaling in this thread I can update the Op.

I am fine with the Higher suggestion as well.

What Damage and KingTempest have accepted can probably be applied.

Well, for the time being, you can at least apply what has already been accepted above.

Ok so the 7-C possibly higher?

Can you unlock the pages for me? Also a page that helps with editing would be nice I don’t wanna mess up

Can somebody write a list of the EXACT titles for all of the pages that you need to unlock please? That way my automated script can unlock them for you.

Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. I think that only Boruto's page needs to be closed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.