• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Tatsumaki (based version)

Tatsumaki dodged so many beams against psychos it's crazy you would even say she'd struggle against them.
Speed equalized
Boros regenerating causes him to lose his energy at a far faster rate than tatsumaki.
Lack of evidence
Saying Tatsumaki would be the one getting tired is crazy when she can incapacitate the dude by just using her basic psychic attacks that have Class P.
Class P isn’t AP.

Please do better

Actually wait no, Boros would have a speed advantage given that released is faster than armored, to whom it’s equalized in the first place.
Which makes your argument even more non credible.

Actually wait no, Boros would have a speed advantage given that released is faster than armored, to whom it’s equalized in the first place.
Which makes your argument even more non credible.
I'm saying if you start in Released with speed equal. I already explained why Tatsumaki stomps if you start with armored.

Speed equalized
Doesn't change anything. The beams Psychos was shooting were around the same speed.

Tatsumaki can also manipulate energy with her telekinesis. So she can just reroute them away from her.

Lack of evidence
There isn't a lack of evidence Boros literally says he uses energy to regenerate.

Class P isn’t AP.
It's not about AP it's about restraining and crushing, which requires LS and similar AP.

Please do better
Telling me this when you have been blatantly lying about Tatsumaki and Boros this entire thread is wild.

I'm saying if you start in Released with speed equal. I already explained why Tatsumaki stomps if you start with armored.
And I explained why that’s completely out of character and unsupported by literally anything, has nothing to do with SBA, and only applies to bloodlust
but I guess we’re just gonna keep going in circles about it huh.
Doesn't change anything. The beams Psychos was shooting were around the same speed.
If she dodged them then they most likely were not.
Tatsumaki can also manipulate energy with her telekinesis. So she can just reroute them away from her.
Energy that directly upscales from her and would be capable of breaking her barrier.
There isn't a lack of evidence Boros literally says he uses energy to regenerate.
Well technically he just focuses energy, but either way the only thing we know about it is that it has vastly less energy consumption than meteoric burst, and that Boros was confident in winning a battle of attrition against saitama.

In other words, severe lack of evidence on your end.
It's not about AP it's about restraining and crushing, which requires LS and similar AP.
Except Boros is stronger, so her AP is still going to struggle to literally crush him. It would be a very difficult process for her, considering that 2 humans of comparable strength aren’t really able to just crush eachother.
Telling me this when you have been blatantly lying about Tatsumaki and Boros this entire thread is wild.
That’s hilarious, because I recall you blatantly lying about how SBA works, and then very clearly demonstrating that you have no idea what Tatsumaki does in-character. Yikes.

And I explained why that’s completely out of character and unsupported by literally anything, has nothing to do with SBA, and only applies to bloodlust
but I guess we’re just gonna keep going in circles about it huh.
I and multiple other people in this thread already provided evidence of why Tatsumaki does indeed start by killing monsters. Using Psychos/Gyoro Gyoro as a counter to this doesn't make sense because there's narrative reasoning for why she doesn't kill them instantly.

If she dodged them then they most likely were not.
How? Dodging beams doesn't require faster speed, it requires that you dodge the aim of the beams, which Tatsumaki was explicitly doing. She was also paying close attention to where Psychos was aiming.

Energy that directly upscales from her and would be capable of breaking her barrier.
No it wouldn't. You have absolutely no proof of that. Boros scales unquantifiably higher than her barrier. He could be like 1% stronger for all we know based on what's on his profile.

Well technically he just focuses energy, but either way the only thing we know about it is that it has vastly less energy consumption than meteoric burst, and that Boros was confident in winning a battle of attrition against saitama.

In other words, severe lack of evidence on your end.
The moment that Boros was forced to regenerate from being blasted apart he decided to use all of his energy. It seems pretty clear to me that if he's constantly getting blown to pieces he's going to very quickly run short of energy.

Not to mention, even if it doesn't use much energy, Tatsumaki incapacitating and crushing him with her psychic binds is absolutely effortless for her, and she's shown to have way more stamina than Boros anyways.

Except Boros is stronger, so her AP is still going to struggle to literally crush him. It would be a very difficult process for her, considering that 2 humans of comparable strength aren’t really able to just crush eachother.
Not true. AP doesn't matter much as long as they are close together when talking about crushing via lifting strength. Especially when Tatsumaki has that millions of times advantage.

Comparing this to humans is really dumb. Humans aren't millions of times stronger in LS than another.

That’s hilarious, because I recall you blatantly lying about how SBA works, and then very clearly demonstrating that you have no idea what Tatsumaki does in-character. Yikes.
I never lied about SBA.

SBA assumes the character is trying to win, which in Tatsumaki's case, means she's trying to kill.

Tatsumaki in character crushes or tornadoes her opponents the vast majority of the time. Others have already provided scans for this above.

Even against Psykos when she eventually went full power she destroyed tornadoes her body and then destroys her on the cellular level.

I and multiple other people in this thread already provided evidence of why Tatsumaki does indeed start by killing monsters. Using Psychos/Gyoro Gyoro as a counter to this doesn't make sense because there's narrative reasoning for why she doesn't kill them instantly.
No shit she leads by killing monsters, she simply doesn’t lead with turning them into liquid, literally EVER, which you have yet to provide any evidence to back up whatsoever.

Anyways I’m gonna focus my efforts elsewhere temporarily, and then be back to address the rest eventually

No shit she leads by killing monsters, she simply doesn’t lead with turning them into liquid
She turned like three monsters in one of those scans into liquid and destroyed Psykos cellularly when she realized she could regenerate.

Her standard tornadoing attacks can reduce people to mincemeat anyways.

Tatsumaki reducing Evil Eye to nothingness:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkYxMDYzNDc2MTY5MzM4NTM2MDY3JTJGSW1hZ2UxMzgucG5n

Same with any other monster she ever faced really, they either turn into a pool of blood or get tornadoe'd into mincemeat. In fact, it's in character for her to try and completely obliterate regenerating/high stamina characters as she did with Evil Eye here, Psykorochi and Orochi's Heart.

Also speed equalized doesn't mean that the characters can't dodge each other blows or beams lmao.

Tatsumaki has experience with beam spam and danmaku much more intense than Boros, can deflect them with TK, has flight and can fool Boros Extrasensory Perception with a decoy, she isn't getting hit by them.

I think it's a very big push to 100% say Tatsumaki will liquify him at the very first attempt, she's capable of doing that, yeah, but in some of her cases here she only twisted their body, which, granted, it's a massive damage, but that level can still be healed by Boros' Regeneration.

Take this for example:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5MTcyNjAyODQxOTA2NzUwMzQlMkZwXzIucG5n
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5MTcyNjAyOTA5NTYwNzUwOTglMkZwXzMucG5n

Nice panel and yeah, massive damage, but Boros's regen still takes care of this, since it's High-Mid

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart.

What makes you think she'll liquify him instead of doing this above ? She shows to be quite straightforward against her enemies and (not counting with the exceptions where she needed to question her enemies) she varies between blowing them to pieces, smashing them into a sphere, or worse, and nobody can say for sure she'll do this or that and pretend it to be the absolute truth, pinpointing someone's approach in battle when said character showed different levels of approach seems arbitrary to say the least.

Damage on a cellular level isn't Regeneration Negation anymore as far as I know (It was on her profile some time ago and it negated up to Low-High Regeneration, but I believe it's gone)

Tatsumaki defeats Armored Boros and does an Unknown amount of damage against him, maybe he can heal and KOs her, maybe he's dead, so I'd say Inconclusive seems the best answer without making too many assumptions

he can heal and KOs her,
This is 100% improbable unless you think Tatsumaki waits for him to regenerate and then waits 10 more seconds for him to undergo his transformation.

The much more likely scenario is her liquifying him or destroying him down to the cells, which would prevent High-Mid.

This is 100% improbable unless you think Tatsumaki waits for him to regenerate and then waits 10 more seconds for him to undergo his transformation.

The much more likely scenario is her liquifying him or destroying him down to the cells, which would prevent High-Mid.
she literally decided to make fun of and tank Gyoro Gyoro’s gravity and let it transform when she could have ended the fight instantly
It’s completely in character for her to allow enemies enough fine to transform
And her destroying Psykos’ cells was after an already extended baffle and is nowhere near something she would lead with
Also speed equalized doesn't mean that the characters can't dodge each other blows or beams lmao.
released Boros scales comparable to saitama blitzing his armored form. So by equalized, I mean Boros is faster

That's one time compared to the vast majority of times where she insta kills.

:|
Again, you are completely not paying attention
Does not matter at all if she instant kills, because she never instantly Liquifies
No shit she is going to crush Boros instantly, but 99 times out of 100, she is not going to completely turn him into blood cells.

Does not matter at all if she instant kills, because she never instantly Liquifies
We already gave scans of her doing so multiple times.

And I already said even if she doesn't, she has no reason to wait for his transformation. The moment he regens she will cellularly destroy him just like she did to psychorochi who is 500x stronger than his durability.

We already gave scans of her doing so multiple times.
She turned none of them into liquid. You are quite literally lying.
And I already said even if she doesn't, she has no reason to wait for his transformation. The moment he regens she will cellularly destroy him just like she did to psychorochi who is 500x stronger than his durability.
She has no reason, she just does, because she literally always does.

She turned none of them into liquid. You are quite literally lying.
Did you not see the Evil Eye scan?

She has no reason, she just does, because she literally always does.
Why the **** would she wait for some random monsters ten second power transformation if she's trying to kill the dude and has already twisted him (like she always does in character).

You're not making any sense. This is exactly what happened with psychorochi.

Psychorochi regenned from her twisting her into pieces. Tatsumaki proceeded to destroy her on a cellular level.

The same happens here, only against an opponent who is hundreds of times weaker than psychorochi.

Did you not see the Evil Eye scan?
She starts fighting him on page 34, and then on page 137 it’s literally still alive, and all she did was curl it up into a ball
she only erased him after that
do you even know what “lead with” means at all? Did you even read the fight you’re talking about?
Why the **** would she wait for some random monsters ten second power transformation if she's trying to kill the dude and has already twisted him (like she always does in character)
I don’t know, why would she wait 100 pages before killing a monster you claim she “liquified instantly”
You're not making any sense. This is exactly what happened with psychorochi.

Psychorochi regenned from her twisting her into pieces. Tatsumaki proceeded to destroy her on a cellular level.

The same happens here, only against an opponent who is hundreds of times weaker than psychorochi.
She waited until after she had already demonstrated all her power before even beginning to twist her the first time.

In conclusion, wank

Back