• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Tatsumaki (based version)

Wrong thread, but to answer the questions,

Shiki's Mervillle feats, which High 6-A came from, can not be used in Akainu's DF statement (who everyone scales to) due to Shiki's feat not being offensive in nature.

Wrong thread, but to answer the questions,

Shiki's Mervillle feats, which High 6-A came from, can not be used in Akainu's DF statement (who everyone scales to) due to Shiki's feat not being offensive in nature.
Ah, that's simple. I'm guessing it's because "Akainu has the most destruction DF", along those lines?

I've been getting into One Piece, but yeah, this isn't the right thread

Boros. He has much more experience and power than Tatsumaki, and his regeneration will not leave Tatsumaki a chance at all. I doubt that Tatsumaki can avoid Borosin's rays.

Is that a problem? if It scales to her atack speed It also scales to herreaction speed, so no blitz will happen
You don't seem to get the point. Tatsumaki can "POSSIBLY" fling objects at near-light speed, but it can't be used in combat because Gelgansp is the only esper in the universe that can take away frictional force. Tatsumaki is "POSSIBLY" capable of throwing objects at near-light speed, but those objects will all burn up in the atmosphere before they reach the enemy, and POSSIBLY that's why she never throws objects at that speed.

Given that she was keeping up with Psykos, even though she was faster, and the objects she threw were also comparable to Psykos, I'm pretty sure that if she can throw objects at near-light speed, she can't react to them.

You don't seem to get the point. Tatsumaki can "POSSIBLY" fling objects at near-light speed, but it can't be used in combat because Gelgansp is the only esper in the universe that can take away frictional force. Tatsumaki is "POSSIBLY" capable of throwing objects at near-light speed, but those objects will all burn up in the atmosphere before they reach the enemy, and POSSIBLY that's why she never throws objects at that speed.

Given that she was keeping up with Psykos, even though she was faster, and the objects she threw were also comparable to Psykos, I'm pretty sure that if she can throw objects at near-light speed, she can't react to them.
hummmm.... fair them

Based on vsbw ratings, Tatsumaki one shots because his armored form durability doesn't scale to his released forms.

Also he gets crushed because Class G doesn't compare to Class P.

Voting Tatsumaki

Based on vsbw ratings, Tatsumaki one shots because his armored form durability doesn't scale to his released forms.

Also he gets crushed because Class G doesn't compare to Class P.

Voting Tatsumaki
You forgor about type 3 immortality 💀

You forgor about type 3 immortality 💀
Doesn't matter, he can't regenerate because Tatsumaki can continue squeezing him until he's actually liquified with that AP and LS advantage.

He won't be able to do anything while under that initial psychic bind.

Doesn't matter, he can't regenerate because Tatsumaki can continue squeezing him until he's actually liquified with that AP and LS advantage.
She doesn’t even know about his regen, why would she even feel the need to squeeze him into liquid for that long, in fact why would she even lead into the battle with her full power, something she never does

I mean, Tatsumaki would probably accidently break his armor while doing so, he probably still won't escape the TK, but he'd be far more durable

She doesn’t even know about his regen, why would she even feel the need to squeeze him into liquid for that long, in fact why would she even lead into the battle with her full power, something she never does
It wouldn't take long at all, she has millions of times greater LS to squeeze him with. She has started with her TK crushing on numerous occasions. She could reduce him to liquid in an instant.

And via SBA she is trying to kill. There's no way she's letting him regenerate AND THEN transform.

Let's keep in mind he can't transform instantly.

Even if he did regenerate, Tatsumaki can just crush him again while he's transforming, and from there, there's no reason she wouldn't liquify him.

*Trying to win
Still, I didn't think he actually had to transform into his Unsealed Form, kinda just thought he'd be in it when his armor breaks
SBA means trying to kill.

No, he has to transform into his Released Form. Otherwise his durability in Armored Form would scale to his Released Form, which it doesn't.

Also, you can even see in the manga/anime he takes a bit to transform. Saitama lets him transform because it's in character for him.

Tatsumaki would not.

Nope.
FeQqUAl.png

No, he has to transform into his Released Form. Otherwise his durability in Armored Form would scale to his Released Form, which it doesn't.

Also, you can even see in the manga/anime he takes a bit to transform. Saitama lets him transform because it's in character for him.

Tatsumaki would not.
Tatsumaki literally let gyoro gyoro live for way too long, and then proceeded to let Psykos live for way too long when she could have atomized her with a thought.
No.

Tatsumaki literally let gyoro gyoro live for way too long, and then proceeded to let Psykos live for way too long when she could have atomized her with a thought.
No.
Via SBA she will be trying to kill. She has no connection to Boros and sees him as simply being a monster.

Thus, I vote Tatsumaki for my stated reasons.

Attempting to win the battle in VSBW means attempting to kill, incapacitate, or BFR.
Or a bunch of other wincons, but yeah
It was "Willing to Kill" but that was changed due to the characters like Batman and the like, so saying that SBA means trying to kill is a bit misleading

Via SBA she will be trying to kill. She has no connection to Boros and sees him as simply being a monster.

Thus, I vote Tatsumaki for my stated reasons.
She didn’t even know Gyoro was Psykos until after she revealed herself, you are just blatantly wrong

Or a bunch of other wincons, but yeah
It was "Willing to Kill" but that was changed due to the characters like Batman and the like, so saying that SBA means trying to kill is a bit misleading
Trying to win for Tatsumaki in this match would be trying to kill. Because Boros is a monster.

She didn’t even know Gyoro was Psykos until after she revealed herself, you are just blatantly wrong
You realize this is one monster out of the many she's instantly gone for the kill against in the series?

Not to mention, she literally located Psykos through Gyoro Gyoro. You are the one who is wrong.

ok you’re actually doing this
Well I guess whoever votes Boros just go ahead and do that now, since this isn’t a stomp thread anymore apparently

It is actually a stomp for Tatsumaki because she one shots him to a degree that would instantly liquify him with any of her psychic crush attacks.

LS/TK doesn't allow you to ignore Durability, never did and you need that on her profile to do so

She can hold him in place (even more since speed is equal and she can track his movements), but smashing someone stronger than you is another story. My vote remains but for real now since apparently it isn't stomp

Edit: Just saw Boros starts with his armored form, well, that means Tats could squeeze him since that form doesn't scale higher than her, but Boros's body is still there right ? Or does the armor weakens his inner Durability ?

Last edited:
LS/TK doesn't allow you to ignore Durability, never did and you need that on her profile to do so
Many times above One-Shot AP + Millions of times greater TK lifting strength allows you to crush an opponent down to liquid. Never argued for durability negation.

Armored Boros has 9 Petaton Durability vs Tatsumaki's 5 Extatons. 500x difference in AP.

This is a stomp. Try again.

Many times above One-Shot AP + Millions of times greater TK lifting strength allows you to crush an opponent down to liquid. Never argued for durability negation.

Armored Boros has 9 Petaton Durability vs Tatsumaki's 5 Extatons. 500x difference in AP.

This is a stomp. Try again.
Yeap, he starts Armored, I was thinking about Released when I saw ur posts above

Well, Tats defeats Armored Boros

Yeap, he starts Armored, I was thinking about Released when I saw ur posts above

Well, Tats defeats Armored Boros
Tatsumaki, in character, has never gone for instantly turning the opponent into liquid and squeezing them relentlessly to regen neg them
See the octopus, the assault against the dark matter ship, the fight against Gyoro, the fight against Psykos, and even against Apollo she could’ve killed him easily but didn’t
So Boros’ armor just breaks and he stomps her the end

Back