• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boosting Tower of God through the upper floor

Waddup, it's me and my boy @ImNot4nUser here with a big ol' revision that'll reverse flow control your socks off.

First off

Family Heads should be High 6-A

Basically, this is what is said about Zahard

The power of Zahard can tear apart the Hidden Floor. The hidden floor is, well, a floor, that houses mountains, towers that are hundreds of kilometers tall and more. Basically what I am trying to say is - it's called a floor, it looks like a floor, it functions like a floor - it has to be the same size as a real floor.
Since Zahard can wipe out this floor it'd make sense for him to be High 6-A, scaling from the calc we use for the admininstrators.

Next up, every FH would scale since they downscale from Zahard.
Admins and Enryu would be "At least High 6-A" and would upscale heavily from the FHs since they are effectively nothing to them.

Traumerei should be High 6-A and "varies, up to High 6-A with animal summons" since the animal summons are basically his main form of combat and thus it'd make sense for them to scale.

So overall a big revision to these guys.
Next on our list

Rak Chadraiser goes super sayian

My boy Rak is getting his big moment.
Here are some scans of his transformation.

From this we get that Rak has gained
-Strength enough to take a high ranker - an easy 6-B rating
-Flight
-Better Rock manipulation
-Danmaku
-weapon creation with the spear he threw, he can also create weapons out of the rocks

Additionally Rak should have flight post-White fight

Next up

BAM GETS EVEN MORE BROKEN

First off
Bam gets a resistance to extreme colds since he survived being encased in ice that froze shinsu and then broke out of it and had no frostbite or any lasting damage.
Shinsu is everything in the tower, including air and such and since there was no water or anything that means that it has to be at least as cold as -213 degrees since that is the freezing point of air.

Second, Bam gets a new key. His new key is his Leviathan boost, which is 6-B because he fought branch heads with it in base, Thorn + Leviathan boost and his TSM + leviathan boost. Leviathan boost + Thorn key should be 6-B+ as it'd scale above the level of branch heads. His TSM+Leviathan key is significanctly stronger and should be superior to his normal TSM state at that point and thus be High 6-B.

Third, Bam gets Power Modification with first thorn as he was able to copy Tiara's Reality Warping automatically. With second thorn he was able to hijack the destination of teleportation.

Waddup, it's me and my boy @ImNot4nUser here with a big ol' revision that'll reverse flow control your socks off.

First off

Family Heads should be High 6-A

Basically, this is what is said about Zahard

The power of Zahard can tear apart the Hidden Floor. The hidden floor is, well, a floor, that houses mountains, towers that are hundreds of kilometers tall and more. Basically what I am trying to say is - it's called a floor, it looks like a floor, it functions like a floor - it has to be the same size as a real floor.
Since Zahard can wipe out this floor it'd make sense for him to be High 6-A, scaling from the calc we use for the admininstrators.

Next up, every FH would scale since they downscale from Zahard.
Admins and Enryu would be "At least High 6-A" and would upscale heavily from the FHs since they are effectively nothing to them.

Traumerei should be High 6-A and "varies, up to High 6-A with animal summons" since the animal summons are basically his main form of combat and thus it'd make sense for them to scale.
They scale to 2 times the calc for the Administrator since there are 2 Floors instead of 1, The Hidden Floor and The "Hidden" Hidden Floor.
The Administrators
should also scale to that feat.

can you send the scan for that if possible so no questions arise?

2024-07-31-234609-108-bucfvu2xmspijjpg-10501852-screenclip.png

Rak Chadraiser goes super sayian

My boy Rak is getting his big moment.
Here are some scans of his transformation.

From this we get that Rak has gained
-Strength enough to take a high ranker - an easy 6-B rating
-Flight
-Better Rock manipulation
-Danmaku
-weapon creation with the spear he threw, he can also create weapons out of the rocks

Additionally Rak should have flight post-White fight

Next up

BAM GETS EVEN MORE BROKEN

First off
Bam gets a resistance to extreme colds since he survived being encased in ice that froze shinsu and then broke out of it and had no frostbite or any lasting damage.
Shinsu is everything in the tower, including air and such and since there was no water or anything that means that it has to be at least as cold as -213 degrees since that is the freezing point of air.

Second, Bam gets a new key. His new key is his Leviathan boost, which is 6-B because he fought branch heads with it in base, Thorn + Leviathan boost and his TSM + leviathan boost. Leviathan boost + Thorn key should be 6-B+ as it'd scale above the level of branch heads. His TSM+Leviathan key is significanctly stronger and should be superior to his normal TSM state at that point and thus be High 6-B.

Third, Bam gets Power Modification with first thorn as he was able to copy Tiara's Reality Warping automatically. With second thorn he was able to hijack the destination of teleportation.
We should had powers and scaling chain at the end of the arc, i also have something that will change TOG for good.

Back