• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
What‘s Nanoha’s AP at? I keep trying to click the link, it starts sending me to Naruto Forums but switches to something with ‘Track’ in its name and then sends me to a furniture store website. Really freaking shady link right there.

Omni-Man stands at a total of 347 Megatons.

What‘s Nanoha’s AP at? I keep trying to click the link, it starts sending me to Naruto Forums but switches to something with ‘Track’ in its name and then sends me to a furniture store website. Really freaking shady link right there.

Omni-Man stands at a total of 347 Megatons.
Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (created an explosion that covered an area of 64 km in diameter and helped shoot through the Garden of Time with Divine Buster), higher with Starlight Breaker |
The link to the 64 km in diameter thing doesn't seem to work, but the Garden of Time link seems to go to this link, which works for me:
Does that link work for you also?

To avoid clogging the screen with a lot of text, I'll copy paste that archived calculation link's yield:
993.6 megatons for Nanoha and Fate individually.

If it helps, I can take a screenshot of, or copy all of the text at the Archived Calculation's Link to post it here.

Hopefully that helps!
(I guess she's High 7-A because she's only 6.4 Megatons away from Baseline High 7-A, so maybe she scales above the Garden of Time feat?)

That link works for me.

So, according to the profiles…

Omni Man has an AP of about 347 Megatons. Nanoha has an AP of 993.6 Megatons. Nanoha has the ap advantage, by about 3x.

Looking at their kits, Nanoha has things like Information Analysis, Telekinesis, Healing, and Forcefield Creation, whereas Omni-Man appears to have a lackluster Regeneration and Shockwaves. Nanoha has the Ability advantage here, it seems.

Omni-Man has a class M Lifting Strength with a calc of 1.86*10^7 Kilograms, which appears to be about the middle ground of Class M. Nanoha has a Class M LS with no calc, so we’ll assume Baseline. Omni-Man has the LS advantage.

Omni-Man has combat experience going back thousands of years, which appears to dwarf Nanohas skill feats of learning Magic at 9 and being a Tactics Instructor. Until advised otherwise, I assume Omni-Man has the Skill Advantage.

Looking at Stamina, Nanoha is rated at Superhuman for use of a self-damaging system excessively, but Omni-Man is capable of going fight after fight after fight without tiring, holding his breath for up to two weeks, and sustaining injuries constantly without growing exhausted. It appears Omni-Man has a Stamina advantage.

For range, Nanoha has access to dozens of Kilometers via her Magic, and Omni-Man reaches a maximum of hundreds of Meters via a Shockwave. Nanoha easily has the range advantage.

With all that said, honestly, I think this fight’s skewed in Nanohas favor. She has a far more advanced kit, range that beats out Omni-Mans by the thousands, force fields to keep him from ever actually landing a solid blow, and If that wasn’t enough, almost triple Omni-Mans AP. The only Wincons I see are Omni-Man outlasting Nanoha until she’s exhausted while simultaneously managing to not get knocked out himself, or somehow restraining her with his LS advantage.

Of course, I don’t know enough about either character to properly analyze their starting moves. If Nanoha doesn’t do what her kit seems like she’d do, and actually goes for Melee Combat, I believe Omni-Man has a pretty good chance- holding a clear Stamina and Skill advantage over her, and a higher LS does wonders. The main problem seems to be Nanohas incredible Range and Omni-Man’s saddening lack of it.

tl;dr I am not experienced with either character, to be perfectly honest. However, going by their profiles alone, I believe Nanoha holds a clear advantage over Omni-Man due to her Range and AP advantages, If not to the point of just kind of being unfair.

Last edited:
That link works for me.

So, according to the profiles…

Omni Man has an AP of about 347 Megatons. Nanoha has an AP of 993.6 Megatons. Nanoha has the ap advantage, by about 3x.
About 2.863 times to be more precise. But both seemingly scaling above their scaling points changes their difference. Omni-Man in particular, may be much stronger than 347 Megatons, since that's his son's feat, right? & AFAIK, that's from like, episode 2, & Omni-Man is superior to Invincible by a great degree.
Looking at their kits, Nanoha has things like Information Analysis, Telekinesis, Healing, and Forcefield Creation, whereas Omni-Man appears to have a lackluster Regeneration and Shockwaves. Nanoha has the Ability advantage here, it seems.
It may be of note that Nanoha has Keys but no separation by key for her abilities, so I don't know whether or not some of her abilities may be exclusive to higher keys. Since this match is using Nanoha's 1st Key, this could be relevant.
Omni-Man has combat experience going back thousands of years, which appears to dwarf Nanohas skill feats of learning Magic at 9 and being a Tactics Instructor. Until advised otherwise, I assume Omni-Man has the Skill Advantage.
Intelligence: Capable of learning magic at a remarkable rate despite requiring complex mathematical calculations while nine years old. Highly adept at battle tactics, being a tactics combat instructor, with many years of combat experience and fighting against diverse foes.
Though, for both of them, I'm unsure of the exact details. Do we know the details of Omni-Man's years of experience, other than just hiding on & living on Earth?
With all that said, honestly, I think this fight’s skewed in Nanohas favor. She has a far more advanced kit, range that beats out Omni-Mans by the thousands, force fields to keep him from ever actually landing a solid blow, and If that wasn’t enough, almost triple Omni-Mans AP. The only Wincons I see are Omni-Man outlasting Nanoha until she’s exhausted while simultaneously managing to not get knocked out himself, or somehow restraining her with his LS advantage.
As thread creator, perhaps it's out of place of me to ask this -& if it is, sorry-, but is it In-Character for Omni-Man to exploit his ability to prolongedly survive in space, or his LS, such as by sending the opponent to space?
tl;dr I am not experienced with either character, to be perfectly honest. However, going by their profiles alone, I believe Nanoha holds a clear advantage over Omni-Man, If not to the point of just kind of being unfair.
Your analysis & input is much appreciated.
Hopefully this match isn't a Stomp/Spite Thread.

Omni Man completely stomped a 347 Megaton character actually
As far as I know, this would mean he is stronger than that character to an Unknown Extent, presuming no multipliers were stated in the media; If I recall correctly, the 7.5x Stomp Threshold is largely just a placeholder for use in Versus Threads to determine the statistical difference necessary to one-shot a character within a Versus Thread Matchup, & is primarily used when the difference needed to one-shot a character based on canonical material seemingly hasn't been able to be reasonably determined.... As I understand it, I think.

Please do pardon my arguably excessive verbosity. Thank you, sorry.

Back