• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bonesaw (Parahumans) vs Fran Madaraki: Battle of the Mad Surgeons

Madics may be healers, but these two are able of far more than just that. Surgeons of the body horror, tinkerers of the flesh, and also teen girls (for some reason?)

Both have a day worth of time to prepare for the battle and know that the other is also a biotinkerer, furthermore they will start at 100 meters from each other.

SBA for everything else (Speed not equalized)

Bonesaw: 1
Fran: 0
Inconclusive: 0​

image.png

Credits to Corrin for the nice art.

Last edited:
Holy shit, someone remembers Parahumans

Alright so first things first, Bonesaw's bones (ha) are 9-B and she herself has Type 2 Immortality. Combined with the poison and acid her body can produce, getting close to her can be very dangerous. This is a problem as the only hax that seems combat applicable to Fran is her biological manip which seems to require her to at least cut people open. At least she would probably be able to deduce Bonesaw's modifications on account of them being surgeries as well

Does her body control need require her head intact? Also you can probably argue for her getting Type 2 Immortality because normal people don't usually survive decapitation.

Does Fran have a wincon here? How does she react to any of Bonesaw's diseases or poisons? She does have disease manip on her sheet but it doesn't seem to be nearly as powerful as Bonesaw's. I'm voting for Bonesaw here but it might be a stomp

I mean, with prep, Fran would never engage Bonesaw directly, she'd just send disposable things after her. Could probably use one of these things to trigger apoptosis and kill her. Fran's not much of a combatant, though

I mean, with prep, Fran would never engage Bonesaw directly, she'd just send disposable things after her. Could probably use one of these things to trigger apoptosis and kill her. Fran's not much of a combatant, though
Oh god, a day of prep time? With that Bonesaw can just make a city-ranged plague and get in clones of her teammates. One of which would be Crawler who can likely adapt to what Fran can throw at him

Bonesaw wouldn't even need the clones to deal with her, she could just spam plagues and just beat Fran without being within several city blocks of her. I don't know if this is a "super mega stomp" but i don't see anything that Fran can do that Bonesaw can't do better. Voting Bonesaw if this isn't a stomp.

Back