• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe Bond? I think he's better at pretty much everything but Joker has better weaponry. Yeah, I'll vote for Bond.

Joker's pain tolerance will help, but Bond is too skilled for it to make much of a difference. Being on a cruise liner only plays to Bond's stealth advantage, and he'll pick off Joker before he even sees it coming.

Joker can fight Batman who has comparable skill to bond He is also quite an unpredictable fighter, and bond has had trouble with with unpredictable terrorists before, ex:Raoul silva.Wayne also had a hard time keeping up with him with his heat vision.

I also forgot to add that they have a little time to prepare and have some knowledge on their abilities.

Batman's a skilled fighter, not so much of a skilled marksman though. Plus when Joker fought Batman he had the help of three dogs, and Batman's vision cut out. Not to mention Bruce's unwillingness to kill.

Is the prep time enough for both of them to get other weapons?

The only weapons on the cruise liner are the ones they have. They have enough time to think of a quick strategy, a half hour I guess.

Back