• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bond takes on Mankind (Concluded)

Composite Human vs James Bond

Both at 9C

Both have prior knowledge of the other

Bond does have gadgets however not the Golden Gun, grenade launcher or samurai

The Spy who Loved Me: 0

Know-it-All: 7

As much as I love the spy, CH does everything that Bond does but at a much, much higher level. He immensely outskills and is immensely smarter, has better AP + dura, better speed, and CH has more useful abilities too. Only thing Bond has here is that he has a range advantage, but that won't last long at all.

CH via just having all intellect ever. Bond can match that. CH knows everything about Bond and has all of his skills to higher degrees and more.

Now, I'm not saying that CH doesnt win this, but I'm iffy about CH knowing everything about Bond. EDIT: didn't read the op

"Both have prior knowledge of the other"

CH is literally everyone Bond has ever interacted with, ever.

Actually, no, CH is not everyone Bond has ever interacted with, because CH is every human that exists in real life, and the fictional characters Bond interacts with don't exist in real life. CH is still skilled as **** tho.

Ah. Fair enough. Still. CH outdoes Bond in every way shape and form.

Bond has viable methods to kill him, so no, it isn't stompy, it's just CH out-skills in almost every department.

I vote for CH, obviously. The other two seem to agree but they haven't actually said they voted so like.

Yeh.

CH. His prior knowledge means he's the combination of every Bond writer, actor, designer, etc and everyone who's ever put serious thought or analysis into Bond's movies, games abilities, or character. He knows Bond well enough to predict each of his actions perfectly, because it's how he would have written Bond to act.

Back