• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bomberman nerfs and revisions. *SPOILERS FOR SUPER BOMBERMAN R*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, how long this has gone unoticed surprises me. Bomberman is DEFINATLY not 3-A. He only defeated the angel of light and shadow once, it's clearly an outlier. While I can agree he's Multi-Galaxy, he has only defeated one universal being and hasn't done it again since. As for the revisions, Bomberman's new game on the switch seems to be a reboot. The different names on the dastardly bombers and the redesigns as well as Kariokie/Pretty Bomber being Bomberman's sister and the new "bomberman brothers" (All of them but Black, Red and Blue). While Bomberman is faster in this (Likely FTL, being able to move and fight seemingly without hinderence mere miles away from a black hole) he's also weaker. He is weaker then star level, as he had to absorb the power of a black hole to fight Buggler's ultimate form. He wouldn't need to do this if he was Star Level or higher. But he can absorb energy, so that's somthing.

How? At least since his feats from every non nintendo 64 game are nowhere close to this, could we at least make a key that's somthing like

Super Bomberman series | Bomberman 64 series

and/or a seperate page/key for him in Super Bomberman R, as once again, that seems to be a reboot where he is far faster, but far weaker. Perhaps the same type of thing that's done with Paper Mario where while it's the same verse, the power jump is considerable. Without Bomberman 64 1 and 2 I think Bomberman would be 5-B.

The new game being a reboot instantly disproves downgrades, as those would be subject to a new page.

A: I actually don't 100% know wether or not it's a reboot, but yeah, chances are that it is. I think that I remember it saying that the Dastardly Bombers where scrapped, not defeated by Bomberman.

I'll make it. Also, most of Super Bomberman R's feats don't have calcs yet. Here are the cutscenes for everyone. Honestly, I probably would only be able to put him at Unknown without power absorbsion untill we get calcs. But with absorbed power from a black hole, I think we can reliebly put him at Solar System level, as the black hole was an immidiate danger to the solar system they where in. While Buggler said it could have destroyed the universe, I think that would be a hyperbole.

I agree with The Everlasting. We should probably close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back