• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boi in an orange jumpsuit vs a Boi in an orange jacket

Boboiboy (BoBoiBoy: the movie 2) vs Naruto (Kazekage Rescue Arc to Fated Battle Between Brothers Arc)

7A tiers are used

battle takes place in Antarctica in the morning

speed equalized

Last edited:
So boboiboy is 940.91180688336 megatons, What is naruto's AP again? Also what does BoBoiBoy start with

So boboiboy is 940.91180688336 megatons, What is naruto's AP again? Also what does BoBoiBoy start with
no he is 470+ megatons because only the low end was accepted while Naruto is slightly above 500+ megatons. as for what he starts of with..food very inconsistent, he normally would do something depending on what his opponents do first.

no he is 470+ megatons because only the low end was accepted while Naruto is slightly above 500+ megatons. as for what he starts of with..food very inconsistent, he normally would do something depending on what his opponents do first.
Ah I see, So naruto's got the AP advantage here, Naruto in this form starts off with tailed beast bombs iirc, Plus its chakra acts as a poison so if boboiboy touches him he's getting poisoned, Also he can use rasenshuriken which dura negs, Or barrage with clones, If BoBoiBoy uses his power null, Its likely that he wins, Also BoBoiBoy reaches SoL with light solar and solar fusions, You might wanna make speed equalized, If you do then I can see this fight going either way

Ah I see, So naruto's got the AP advantage here, Naruto in this form starts off with tailed beast bombs iirc, Plus its chakra acts as a poison so if boboiboy touches him he's getting poisoned, Also he can use rasenshuriken which dura negs, Or barrage with clones, If BoBoiBoy uses his power null, Its likely that he wins, Also BoBoiBoy reaches SoL with light solar and solar fusions, You might wanna make speed equalized, If you do then I can see this fight going either way
from what I've seen BoBoiBoy has poison resistance, powernull wwould be absolutely useless against spiritual energies such as chakra, rasenshuriken's cellular dura neg might be useless against inorganic duplicates that are made out of energy, BoBoiBoy definitely has the advantage when it comes to sheer amount of Danmaku spamming and amplifications from the sun and from using very specific moves that amps his speed further.

from what I've seen BoBoiBoy has poison resistance, powernull wwould be absolutely useless against spiritual energies such as chakra, rasenshuriken's cellular dura neg might be useless against inorganic duplicates that are made out of energy, BoBoiBoy definitely has the advantage when it comes to sheer amount of Danmaku spamming and amplifications from the sun and from using very specific moves that amps his speed further.
How good is the poison resistences
Nine tails Chakra>>>Sasoris Poison>>Normal Lethal Poison

Since the Naruto you linked is Part II Pre-War 7-A+, that would be Four-Tails Naruto.

This Naruto currently scales to 600 Megatons (7-A+), 500+ Megatons is only 7-A

Hmm... From this video and the video used in the CRT

The Poison's Feats are killing a plant, cracking a pot, and giving food poison and LSD to a strange cat.

Does it have feats of being lethal to living things other than plants?

If the only feats of the poison is that it killed a plant and cracking a pot, I think kurama's chakra is a far more lethal poison

Hmm... From this video and the video used in the CRT

The Poison's Feats are killing a plant, cracking a pot, and giving food poison and LSD to a strange cat.

Does it have feats of being lethal to living things other than plants?
If the only feats of the poison is that it killed a plant and cracking a pot, I think kurama's chakra is a far more lethal poison
Knocked an alien out cold with a single bite of the biscuit

an alien that has resistance to poison and radiation with his abilities to convert toxicity into pure energy, when he ate yaya's biscuit, the energy released from the biscuit's toxicity is powerful enough to oneshot Boboiboy out of thunderstorm

Last edited:
I see, In that case BoBoiBoy should be able to resist kurama's poison

If powernull is useless against chakra then naruto imo has the advantage here, He can also spam attacks that would be very dangerous to BoBoiBoy and also have huge range, Rasenshurikens still got good AP And its dura neg will work on the real BoBoiBoy it just wouldn't work with the duplications, Also naruto can clone spam as well with clones that have similar AP to him, Naruto also has Low-Mid regeneration which would help, Also what answers does BoBoiBoy has to Gamabunta? Also it says on BoBoiBoy's profile that the maximum number of clones he can make is 7

I see, In that case BoBoiBoy should be able to resist kurama's poison

If powernull is useless against chakra then naruto imo has the advantage here, He can also spam attacks that would be very dangerous to BoBoiBoy and also have huge range, Rasenshurikens still got good AP And its dura neg will work on the real BoBoiBoy it just wouldn't work with the duplications, Also naruto can clone spam as well with clones that have similar AP to him, Naruto also has Low-Mid regeneration which would help, Also what answers does BoBoiBoy has to Gamabunta? Also it says on BoBoiBoy's profile that the maximum number of clones he can make is 7
sadly for the dura neg but.........when boi splits....every single one of them is inorganic. doesn't matter if it's lightning, wind, earth, fire, ice, leaf or light.

low mid regeneration wouldn't help against radiation.

Boboiboy could summon an earth dragon, earth golem, a fire and earth combo golem, a earth and ice combo golem, and a fusion glacier golem to counter gamabunta, infact ais gargantua causes flashfreeze on a wide area upon summoning.

7 clones with several of them with a potential to wreak havoc with danmaku from several hundred meters to few kilometers away at any given moment on top of solar and lightning which would speed rush most of naruto's clones with very high speed amps.

man took me a VERY long time to find this all. Damnit greatsage.

so naruto would continuously hack and slash while firing tail beast bombs right? as his only tactic.
Yeah thats really only what he does IC in this form, iirc this form just barrages the opponent with tailed beast bombs in long ranges, This form only engages in CQC if he has to

Yeah thats really only what he does IC in this form, iirc this form just barrages the opponent with tailed beast bombs in long ranges, This form only engages in CQC if he has to
so what prevents Boi from firing a super radioactive light beam at Naruto that would bypass his regeneration? and his durability to a certain extent.

Idrk what that is, Does BoBoiBoy start with in IC? If he does then he probably takes this
since this is 2nd movie version of him.....so yeah he might just split, do some elemental combos before ending with any light attack that is already radioactive to begin with. so yeah.

since this is 2nd movie version of him.....so yeah he might just split, do some elemental combos before ending with any light attack that is already radioactive to begin with. so yeah.
if its not his very first move then naruto has a chance, Biju dama spam can intercept Boi's combos or it might even kill him if he gets hit a lot, also the range of bijuu dama should cover all his clones (since he can create 7 at max)

if its not his very first move then naruto has a chance, Biju dama spam can intercept Boi's combos or it might even kill him if he gets hit a lot, also the range of bijuu dama should cover all his clones (since he can create 7 at max)
if Naruto uses those than Boboiboy would just dodge the danmaku or create barriers. but as for solar, he is shown to spam solar leap which gives him intangibility from becoming photons before he straight up fires a solar beam that would end the fight.

if Naruto uses those than Boboiboy would just dodge the danmaku or create barriers. but as for solar, he is shown to spam solar leap which gives him intangibility from becoming photons before he straight up fires a solar beam that would end the fight.
Huh, In that case BoBoiBoy wins this, I vote BoBoiBoy

Back