• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boboiboy Revision thread

first off lets get somethings straight for his current keys

His solar and light elements are stated to be able to manipulate photokinetic energy basically meaning he should have FTL Speed and Radiation manipulation. his lightning also managed to revert a crazed cat back to its normal state once as well which would give him mind manipulation. he would have awakened power and rage power. he also has instinctive reactions from catching sai's shield without knowing where it came from

He also has a technique called boboiboy combo movement which boost his AP by a minimum of 3 times which the multifold solar eclipse attack dwarfs in comparison which would bump his 0.810 gigatons to a value that is High 7A to 6C

he also has minor resistances to elemental manipulation as long as the AP doesn't overpower his normal durability also he has reistances to poison, radiation, status effect inducement, mind and sleep manipulation and possibly death scaling to yaya's biscuits

Boboiboy should have a new key for the one in his 2nd movie since its far different from the ones currently on his profile where he defeated retakka in the 2nd movie that has these feats

retakka siphoned all the energy from the vegetation that was covering more than 80% of the planet similar to earth but greener , siphoned a planetary hurricane that was lifting up the land masses of the planet itself that has a surface similar to jupiter(without a large spot) but more rocky and he can scale to spaceships that can travel 109 million lightyears in several hours

new notable weakness: splitting himself causes his elemental powers to become weaker

boboiboy has a new ability that allows him to fuse his elemental powers into stronger elements such as frostfire , glacier and supra.

his range is a few thousand kilometers

last thing to clarify is to add Ochobot as part of his standard equipment which would give him power nullification, absorption, intergalactic teleportation, hacking and power bestowal

Hard to say for most of it. I think that some evidence needs to be supplied to go with the proposals in the OP.

I don't know this verse, and there aren't any scans posted here, so I can't evaluate anything like this. The OP needs to post some evidence first, because almost everything there needs some heavy context.

I'm knowledgeable on the verse but I have yet to watch the second movie. Scans would be appreciated, or like a link to the movie.

I'll try to screenshot some of the scenes in the movie on my computer by this week but I have a tight schedule due to EOY exams

I also forgotten to point out boboiboy has inorganic physiology once he splits but I'll send the proof later

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

I watched the whole clip, but I didn't see anything that would indicate Inorganic Physiology. Can you be more clear?

And here is his 384400 KM range and FTL attack speed that scale to his movement

Skip to 10:15

Last edited:
I watched the whole clip, but I didn't see anything that would indicate Inorganic Physiology. Can you be more clear?
When retakka took away boboiboy's solar element. Solar begins to turn into glowing yellow particles instead of falling down like a biological corpse would do and no....Retakka doesn't have transmutation nor matter manipulation

And here is his 384400 KM range and FTL attack speed that scale to his movement
I watched from 10:15 onwards and I didn't see anything that would imply those ratings.
When retakka took away boboiboy's solar element. Solar begins to turn into glowing yellow particles instead of falling down like a biological corpse would do and no....Retakka doesn't have transmutation nor matter manipulation
I'd want to hear Ovens's opinion on this since he's familiar with the verse. I personally don't see this as proof of Inorganic Physiology.

Also could you compile all of your evidence into a single post or just update your OP with all of them, instead of just posting them one by one? It'll make things a lot easier.

Also he is never shown to bleed at all when he splits himself he only bleed when he transforms into any particular element without splitting into 3 , 5 , 2 or 7

Not bleeding in a split is a very weird way to prove inorganic physiology. Moreover, I'm pretty sure he bled before in the first movie after a split.

The light blast thing needs a calc.

All I saw in the first movie was dirt and bruises but no signs of bleeding but I could see a few hint of scars but no blood came out of it which is oddly suspicious

Also sir oven. being turned to yellow dust particles after having an element stolen isn't biological in any sense of the world

See here:

Well if you could provide a link where he ate them and was fine and that the thing is called radiation, I'd be fine with it.
Resistance to Status effect inducement and sleep manipulation.
Skip to 3:22
I don't see either of those things there. Just some guy passing out and the girl was about to eat the cookie, but she didn't.

No the man was the one that are the cookie and entered coma and sent to a hospital and when she left the cookie on the table the plants withered and even the flower pot cracked.

And for the radiation part. He did ate the cookie I only showed you the effects after he ate them 5 seconds before the initial burst of energy and he was also shown to swallow up laser beams from 5 P.E.T.A.I robots and amplified to before he shot it back out

No the man was the one that are the cookie and entered coma and sent to a hospital and when she left the cookie on the table the plants withered and even the flower pot cracked.
At best that would be resistance to poison or something.
And for the radiation part. He did ate the cookie I only showed you the effects after he ate them 5 seconds before the initial burst of energy and he was also shown to swallow up laser beams from 5 P.E.T.A.I robots and amplified to before he shot it back out
Not the one who shot out the lazers, but Boboiboy eating them and being fine.

@OneBleachHurricane
Note: sadly we never get to see the whole mountain bc of this i tried my best to find the diameter, i hope this is acceptable
Height = 385 px = 609.6 m(minimun to be considered a mountain)

diameter = 574 px = 908.8142 m

radius = 454.4071 m

using the volume formula of a cone, we get:

Volume = 1.32e8 cubic meter = 1.32e14 cubic centimeter

i'm gonna use vaporisation since the nearby rocks got partially melted which means the laser is really hot and since the mountain disappeared, i think is fair to assume it was vaporised

E = 1.32e14 * 25700 = 3.3924e18 joules = 0.810803059273 gigatons of tnt mountain level

however just in case that's not enough to warrant vaporisation, i'm gonna use pulverization too:

E = 1.32e14 * 214.35 = 2.82942e16 joules = 6.76247609943 megatons of TNT city leve

Note: sadly we never get to see the whole mountain bc of this i tried my best to find the diameter, i hope this is acceptable
Height = 385 px = 609.6 m(minimun to be considered a mountain)

diameter = 574 px = 908.8142 m

radius = 454.4071 m

using the volume formula of a cone, we get:

Volume = 1.32e8 cubic meter = 1.32e14 cubic centimeter

i'm gonna use vaporisation since the nearby rocks got partially melted which means the laser is really hot and since the mountain disappeared, i think is fair to assume it was vaporised

E = 1.32e14 * 25700 = 3.3924e18 joules = 0.810803059273 gigatons of tnt mountain level

however just in case that's not enough to warrant vaporisation, i'm gonna use pulverization too:

E = 1.32e14 * 214.35 = 2.82942e16 joules = 6.76247609943 megatons of TNT city lev
This is the calc that was approved and is in use for the profiles

Zanybrainy2000 calc

Well, if we're assuming the mountain melted (which is a nice middle end, since heat is still definitely involved), I'll use the value for melting granite (Assuming the mountain is made out of it) as listed here. The value in question is 4358.9475 j/cm^3.

Mountain volume: 1.32e14 cm^3

1.32e14 x 4358.9475 = 5.7538107e17 Joules, or 137.519376 Megatons of TNT

Back