• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boboiboy intelligence upgrade CRT

Fang, Yaya and Boboiboy should have Gifted intelligence

Reasoning for Boboiboy:

Ochobot the latest powersphere created stated that hard training is required to wield the elemental powers and stated that it is one of the most difficult powers to control. But however Boboiboy managed to manifest his elemental powers without much difficulty despite receiving his powers for the first time without any training.(20:47)

Got 70% for the writing test (14:28) despite not studying for the test at all.

Users of the light element requires a wielder of a very high intellect to gain access to the 3 stages of the light element. (23:33)

Reasoning for Yaya:

Despite her young age, she became the president of every single club in her school with the total number of clubs in the school being somewhere between 30-60 of them including discipline, taekwondo and others. She should also be given martial arts mastery in her profile as well (15:05)

Yaya managed to get 90% for the E.A.S.Y A/Writing test (shown here 14:28) with only one night of studying (7:42)

Reasoning for Fang:

Became a member of Tapops early in his childhood, got an A (6:24) in the Tapops entrance exam when Boboiboy, Yaya, Ying and Gopal only got C, C, C and E (19:00) respectively that consisted of 3 parts which is Writing, Survival and Focus and is highly trained in piloting spacecrafts without the help of others. Even once piloted a spacecraft for 1 month 10 days and 10 hours. When the food supplies ran out during that time, he survived on pillows and blankets instead through unknown means. (4:04)

Half of this is Above Average at best. The other parts are just talent showings.

Boboiboy should at least be "possibly" gifted with elemental manipulation (manifested his elemental powers without prior training despite Ochobot stating it to be one of the most difficult powers to control)

Boboiboy should at least be "possibly" gifted with elemental manipulation (manifested his elemental powers without prior training despite Ochobot stating it to be one of the most difficult powers to control)
Controlling a power in this specific sense isn't really treated as an Intelligence feat though. It just shows how you have aptitude or talent.

"Average, though proficient in the use of his elemental powers" works just fine.

Controlling a power in this specific sense isn't really treated as an Intelligence feat though. It just shows how you have aptitude or talent.

"Average, though proficient in the use of his elemental powers" works just fine.
Understood

I mean, yeah.

But I dunno how we hand out intelligence so ask someone else if you want.
Also I want to specify a few things

1.it's extremely rare for a person to be a club president for every single club in an entire school let alone one that contains more than 30 clubs.

2.the E.A.S.Y A test is an entrance exam that takes place in a space station that is millions of light-years away from the earth which is a completely foreign experience with the questions contained in the test consists mainly of the history of powerspheres and Tapops, the various types of powerspheres including which generation does it belong to, What are its powers, on which planet were they discovered, what is it's powers, what do they have in common, Tapops' battle tactics and etc and managing to get 90% for that test with just one night of prep would cause normal and even those with above average intelligence to completely give up and give them a severe case of migraines just to devour all the information required for the test unless they have photographic memory which isn't the case here for any of the tree.

But I guess she should be given accepted development and "very high" intelligence

3.For Fang specifically, he could singlehandedly pilot a spacecraft that could fit a crew of 8 before the age of 10 and aced the Tapops entrance exam with an A before Boboiboy even encountered Ochobot. Fang should at least have "extremely high" instead.

Gifted seems fine to me as well, but somebody needs to properly summarise all of the above information so it fits well into the profile page.

Piloting a spacecraft at such a young age is more of a Gifted feat than an exam of ambiguous difficulty.

Gifted seems fine to me as well, but somebody needs to properly summarise all of the above information so it fits well into the profile page.
Boboiboy: Gifted (Highly talented in manipulating the elements. Even manifesting his powers without prior training despite it being one of the most difficult powers to control. Comparable to Yaya's own intelligence)

Yaya Yah: Gifted (At the age of 11, she became the president of all the clubs in her school which was shown to be more than 30. Got 90% in a writing test for the Tapops entrance exam with only one night of study. As well as piloting Spacecraft without much difficulty despite never having to fly one)

Fang: Gifted (Became a member of Tapops at a very young age and piloted spacecrafts single-handedly without a crew. Even being able to survive in one for 1 month, 10 days and 10 hours should even if the food supplies ran out, he could survive on pillows and blankets through unknown means)

If you link to the pages here I can unlock them.

If you link to the pages here I can unlock them.

do you allow me to edit their statistics based on the 8C and Low 7B calcs?

do you allow me to edit their statistics based on the 8C and Low 7B calcs?
@Antvasima

The pages were not locked when I just checked.

Last edited:
The pags were not locked when I just checked.
Note: This page has been protected so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it. The latest log entry is provided below for reference:
Your user name or IP address has been blocked.
The block was made by Spam Obliteration and Prevention.
  • Reason given: "This username or IP address is prevented from editing across the entire FANDOM network due to vandalism or other disruption.
If you believe this is in error, please contact FANDOM.
The blocker also gave this additional reason: Spam.
  • Start of block: 11:09, 28 January 2021
  • Expiry of block: 11:09, 28 April 2021
  • Intended blockee:
  • Block ID: #586567
  • Current IP address:
You may contact Spam Obliteration and Prevention or an administrator to discuss the block. Please include all of the details above in any queries you make.

I don't remember vandalizing nor causing other disruptions to anything at all @Antvasima

Last edited by a moderator:
You have not vandalised. You should contact the Fandom staff to receive help.

Also, you should not publicly reveal your IP address. I will remove it.

Back