• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boboiboy CRT

Agree with calc one , but I don't think that's feat really be power absorbtion negation so neutral for now.

Who exactly does this scale to? Cause this should logically only scale to the black hole itself, which we see is Bora Ra's strongest by far. It wouldn't make sense to scale BoBoiBoy to this because destroying a black hole shouldn't give you the AP of it. If this has to scale to anyone it would only be Bora Ra and as its own special tier. So he would be 6-C, up to Low 6-B with Black Hole Manipulation.

Who exactly does this scale to? Cause this should logically only scale to the black hole itself, which we see is Bora Ra's strongest by far. It wouldn't make sense to scale BoBoiBoy to this because destroying a black hole shouldn't give you the AP of it. If this has to scale to anyone it would only be Bora Ra and as its own special tier. So he would be 6-C, up to Low 6-B with Black Hole Manipulation.
Fair I guess.

Actually being able to beam through the black hole would warrant the AP and also the fact Yaya could counter the black Hole's sucking force with gravity manipulation.

I agree with this, destroying a black hole does not give you AP = to the black hole.

Conversely, Class P LS also doesn’t make sense, because no one is physically tanking the full force of this Black Hole? Being in the vicinity of it would just mean you have to calculate how much of the Black Hole’s gravitational pull is affecting them and get LS from that.

Could be wrong but that’s how I’ve seen it happen.

Are you basically say that boboiboy Small planet is unvalid?
and the most valid one is Small country?

I agree with this, destroying a black hole does not give you AP = to the black hole.

Conversely, Class P LS also doesn’t make sense, because no one is physically tanking the full force of this Black Hole? Being in the vicinity of it would just mean you have to calculate how much of the Black Hole’s gravitational pull is affecting them and get LS from that.

Could be wrong but that’s how I’ve seen it happen.
That black hole even can't absorb the light from solar tho

Even yaya gravity manip can withstand the gravitational pull for quite a long time

And as far i know that black hole didn't absorb the light between earth and sun

That black hole even can't absorb the light from solar tho

Even yaya gravity manip can withstand the gravitational pull for quite a long time

And as far i know that black hole didn't absorb the light between earth and sun
All Black Holes absorb light, it’s what they do. Destroying a black hole is impossible through the means I’m seeing so either it’s not a real black hole or it’s an incalculable feat of destruction. Please check the Black Hole Feats in Fiction blog for rules on Black Holes and how we treat them.

Withstanding the gravitational pull of a Black Hole through manipulating Gravity does not mean you have energy comparable to that Black Hole.

Then that sounds like it’s not even a real Black Hole and is just a weird vacuum which deletes the feat entirely.

Are you basically say that boboiboy Small planet is unvalid?
and the most valid one is Small country?
They’re small planet level from some tornado calc which I have no comment on.

I do find it strange that Retak’ka is counted as Class Y for not getting pulled by the tornadoes since there’s no way in heck he was tanking the full pulling force of each tornado due to his surface area being massively smaller than theirs, but maybe the feat is just describe poorly.

I
All Black Holes absorb light, it’s what they do. Destroying a black hole is impossible through the means I’m seeing so either it’s not a real black hole or it’s an incalculable feat of destruction. Please check the Black Hole Feats in Fiction blog for rules on Black Holes and how we treat them.

Withstanding the gravitational pull of a Black Hole through manipulating Gravity does not mean you have energy comparable to that Black Hole.

Then that sounds like it’s not even a real Black Hole and is just a weird vacuum which deletes the feat entirely.
It's not a real black hole, just something that resembles one.

I agree with upgrades but I don't think the power absorption negation is valid. And can you even apply the changes before at least two staffs agree?

The black hole there isn't being fake or real

Borara ability is taking from power sphera for sure
but the capacity of black hole is the main thing abt this
Why don't we just bring some cal members? I do also think these upgrades are a bit shaky. I reclaim my vote for now but if a mod agrees, then there's nothing wrong with it.

Why don't we just bring some cal members? I do also think these upgrades are a bit shaky. I reclaim my vote for now but if a mod agrees, then there's nothing wrong with it.
No one comes here
why don't you try to come to their profile for help and give this post link

Back