• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For now, voting Vecna. Vecna has weeks in advance of knowledge thanks to his absurd precog, and his probability hax means every action he takes will succeed if it has any chance of succeeding whatsoever. That alongside reasons above makes me vote for undead boye.

I do not want to read all the conv. is very long. But he seems very strong on his profile. But my precognition circumvents the precognition that is preparing thousands of years in advance. And it is absurd. Can he resist To causality or the manipulation of fate? My last argument for the moment is that everything is being upgraded so precise well "base form Bo-bobo"

@Bobo Vecna is acausal and feasibly, yes. And... I don't know what you mean on the last one.

I'll try to look into Fate Manip, but remember two things. One, D&D resists dummy hax a fairly huge amount of the time due to saves. And two, every action Vecna takes has a guaranteed chance of success if it had any chance of success to begin with. Just gonna say that.

oh,yeah okay it's strong (I meant that we do not use the most powerful version of Bobobo after it will be upgraded) So for the probability it is more than very high ... It can even be absurd or destroy the logic of its scenario...but a better precognition So the two are very good. after, if it is a video game character bobobo has a great knowledge of video games of other fictions and can erase him and he can enter more recent video games like Final Fantasy or (very) older so that Vecna is not compatible. He has shown that he can control existing video games and he has extensive knowledge, has other games via infinite dimensions. he will be the player and will be able to master the Backups. Is it good?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How strong is her absorption. Has her absorption bypased Low-Mid Godly before?
Yes. Big demons like Balor have Low-Godly regen and Vecna is pretty laughably above beings that can wipe them out (Demon Lords like Lolth)

Well, put like this:

Demon Lords are often beaten by Lesser Gods, Lesser Gods are servents to higher tier gods, Intermidate Gods are the same except they are vastly above the Lesser Gods by a considerable degree, Intermidate Bah and Tiamat where able to beat a Greater Deity who beat a Primordial of which created a Multiverse himself (Io), Greater Gods are even far above Intermidate Gods except for the aforementioned who are anomalies among the God statuses, but they where later downgraded to Lesser God status and serve Intermidate Gods, The Greater God of Portals tried to take over Sigil, taking the city hostage by turning all of the Portals into Unstable ones, meaning you could be flung anywhere across the Multiverse, into random demiplanes, into the Astral Plane or even into the Far realm if you was most unforunate, this is important because the Lady of Pain literally thought him away, he is now perma-Dead, and Vecna was able to resist the Lady of Pain in that form and was able to still give his avatar power.

Vecna is way into 2-A and his Hax scale to himself.

Vecna is lesser than LoP in 2-A, but should be near the top since even LoP is peak 2-A while restricted.

In what way? I mean I guess I could see equal, considering they literally stalemated to the point that Tier 6/7 could harm and defeat Vecna, but how is she lesser?

Because it took a majority of his strength to stop the LoP from obliterating him, he still had some power left with he used for his Avatar.

Yeah and what makes LoP powerless here? She just couldn't do anymore without destroying the multiverse.

I think we're having miscommunication. Regardless, doesn't matter. Vecna is very high-tier 2-A.

We're not, we've done our upgrades, Vecna is just massively Above Baseline 2-A, but he's not High 2-A

Not looking to upgrade, though I am working on a CRT for their resistances. I just said I'd see if D&D hate fate hax resistance and it turns out it does.

Bump.

Also just realized Vecna's types of Acausality grant resistance to Fate Hax anyways so RIP.

Also realised this with the Re:Creation vs debate (Which I still think was an absolute mockery)

This just adds Salt to the Wounds of this debate as the aspousing of fake facts was what gave Bobobo the edge in the argument, and as all of it was denied with a big fat slap over the head as it should be, Vecna takes this without difficulty.

Back