• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Lantern Power Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, to be more specific, what should I change the tier of the Blue Lantern Power Ring to? Like say 2-C, or 4-A possibly 3-A, something like that.

I meant give reasonings for why you it should be 3-A to 2-C. That's how you are supposed to do a crt

Well, it could be 2-C, as the lantern rings should be comparable to one another, if not the same.

Aren't the 2-C lantern rings a diferent version from the 4-B ones? Which version of the blue lantern rings are you making?

I agree with any GL ring and blue lantern ring being low 2-C, however, on this wiki, the rings should be 4-B. And there's probably the stronger blue rings which scale to the low multiversal entities. Also, you're missing a huge number of abilities and scans, I'll go look for them

Anyways, the Blue Lantern Rings could also be 2-C, given that their powers come from a conceptual being(Adara), much like Ion for Green Lanterns, and Parallax for Yellow Lanterns.

I was still in the middle of doing some research for some scans for it 💀💀💀
I can try making a Saint Walker page then remaking the page later in a few days

You need to prepare a draft and have it reviewed before you can publish the official page.

Also, what are the version and AP justification for your proposed profile?

That Blue Lantern Ring wasn't that poor quality compare to others pages at their beginnings here I'm familiar with. Definitely could use work tho

You need to prepare a draft and have it reviewed before you can publish the official page.

Also, what are the versions and the AP justification for your proposed profile?
The comic book version. The AP justification is 4-B, specifically that it should be comparable to other lantern rings. But, I'm starting to not feel like having it be made into an official page.

Last edited:
As far as I recall, the Blue Lanterns can mostly only make Green Lanterns more powerful, not attack on their own.

As far as I recall, the Blue Lanterns can mostly only make Green Lanterns more powerful, not attack on their own.
Can they really not fight on their own? I'm having a hard time believing that considering it is DC comics we're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back